wake up call

cruiser54

Good to hear there was no damage.  I'm still shoveling snow a week+ after our storm.  22 inches.  Dug out the Comanche yesterday.   If I may, here is a recommendation.  A buddy's Dr. told him to take as much of this as he could afford for his heart condition.  It comes with a dispenser cup.  I take a full cup everyday.  It's on sale every other month for about $8 less per bottle.

https://www.costco.com/qunol-liquid-coq10-100-mg.%2c-30.4-ounces.product.100375487.html

Take care and good health.

Hey, Mate -- we're too old to be shoveling snow. Whatsamattawitcha anyways? Doncha know no better?

Take it easy, and be well. I went through something similar in 2014. Not fun. (Mine was open chest surgery. I did NOT go back to work the next day!)

5 minutes ago, Drahcir495 said:

Geeze . Good you went right away. A lot of people just brush it off and don’t seek help. We are all glad you are ok :L:

The first Executive Chef I worked/apprenticed under (many) years ago sadly passed away one morning while out shoveling snow.  A neighbor saw him out the window grab his chest and hit the deck.  In the 30 seconds it took for them to get out of the house and down to him in his driveway, he was gone.

So glad you are ok, albeit with a stent.  Take it easy bud....let that snow pile up :L:. You and it aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Sorry about the scare man.:doh: It take me all day now,  to do what I use to do all day. We have to drop down to a lower gear and go slow now that we are older. There are some things that I just don't try to do now. It hurts my pride but I have to get someone else to do some of the things I can no longer do. Take care of yourself because no one else will do that for you! We need you around for another 50 years or so.