How many MJs do you spot in a week?

1987Comanche

So far this week I've seen a different MJ each day at some point in my commute (3 for 3).  Typically I might see an MJ other than mine every 2-3 weeks.  I got pics of 2 of the 3.  Today's was a gray/primer bombed job traveling in the opposite direction on the interstate but I couldn't get a pic:

Monday's MJ is the white one.  Tuesday's is the '88 Olympic Pioneer 4x4 LWB.  Couldn't resist pulling Georgia in for a shot of the pair:

white mj.jpg

88 with Georgia.jpg

88MJ.jpg

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two, both mine. Living in the middle of nowhere does that to you. When I was living in the city it was probably once a month. There was one other in town when I moved here but the guy blew a head gasket and sold it to someone from out of town. I've seen a handful on every road trip I've done, particularly going through warmer parts of the continent.

On 3/30/2022 at 9:25 PM, saveevryjp1998 said:

If I'm lucky, I might spot 1 a year here in Indy. I get excited seeing a cherokee anymore. 

That is my experience here in Kansas too. I have recently spotted a long bed colorado red 91 or 92 with the splash stripe that is real rusty. The older lady driving it never returns my wave :( I know of a couple in the town I live in, but never see them. 

Yeah... I probably saw 3 across all of 2021. Seen none on the road so far this year but found 1 in a junkyard.

On 3/30/2022 at 10:07 PM, 1987Comanche said:

Monday's MJ is the white one.  Tuesday's is the '88 Olympic Pioneer 4x4 LWB.  Couldn't resist pulling Georgia in for a shot of the pair:

88MJ.jpg

Sport bar and a Warn Trans4mer?? That guy's gotta be a member! 

None anymore.

There used to be a young guy (had a N, so new license) that had one that wasn't too badly beat up.  I'd see him fairly regularly.  I kept trying to catch him so I could give him my info if he wanted to sell the truck, but never did, and haven't seen him (well, the truck, I couldn't pick him out of a lineup) in months.

I never asked the guy I sold my green one to what happened to it.  I don't really want to know.  I was getting sent pictures of it for a while.

I keep peeking in the yard down the road to see if the older guy there still has one.  It was way in the back and the yard is fenced, but he definitely used to have one that was sitting back there.

Besides my own, I've only seen two or three in the past 10 years.  I've seen them posted for sale on the NH Craigslist.   

I know they're around, I just don't see them. 

On 4/8/2022 at 2:37 PM, NHMJXJ said:

Besides my own, I've only seen two or three in the past 10 years.  I've seen them posted for sale on the NH Craigslist.   

I know they're around, I just don't see them. 

Besides yours I’ve seen a beige one with a side toolbox in the southern area of NH I tried to get a picture of mine with his but I couldn’t 

I know of one that is driven daily by a guy who works at the ZF automotive airbag factory a few miles north of my house.   Since its AZ, the condition looks good, at least from a distance, and the white paint probably hides the sins of paint fade.

Otherwise, I will see a couple per month while driving around.