How many MJs do you spot in a week?

1987Comanche

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/1/2022 at 9:57 PM, jeeptruck636 said:

Unless there’s a Jeep show, probably 1 to 2 a year. That’s in south east PA. There was somewhere around 10 at the all breeds jeeps show this past year though. :D Even Pete was roaming around. 

There might be one more there this year :))

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2022 at 9:18 PM, 87MJJeep said:

Pre pandemic when I drove to/from work at the normal 8am/5-6pm, I would see about one Comanche every 1-3 months.  Thankfully, I see plenty of XJs. Memphis, TN 

Well doggone, I saw a white one tonight.  I tried to keep up, but he was doing 75 in a 55 and then nearly 55 in a 40.  

• 3 weeks later...

Seriously? for the past 2 years,  I've seen 3 MJ's on the side of the road parked and sitting in someones driveway or yard. I've never once seen one on the road, but I know of at least 4 somewhat nearby that are driven on the road, just never seen them in person.

I see 2 daily that sit behind my work.  Otherwise I don't always see Comanches on a weekly basis but I would say I see a few every month.  I know where a few are parked too. 

Cherokees though I see a handful of every day, they are plentiful around here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Past one today.  Driving on Rt. 75 in New Market, saw an MJ heading in the opposite direction.  It was gray with most of the paint faded/flaked off.  It had a nice orange (rust) patina.  We both waved to each other.

(He may post here that he saw a gold MJ on the same road.)