What is Your Daily Driver?

Torq_Shep

Comanche's are awesome. And some of us still daily them (I dailyed one from 2012-2015) but I would imagine many of us have another vehicle acting as their daily. What is it?

I love minivans... 2007 Odyssey EX-L

20191223_154849.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subaru Crosstrek.  I don't have pictures handy but it's just a generic hatchback that gets halfway decent mileage and it can get around in the snow pretty good.  And I'm not tempted to modify it.

I alternate between an '02 KJ and an '01 Focus ZTS.  Long boring story, but the Focus is my second one.  Bought one and gave it to a family member who was in a rough patch (still is, kinda), then I broke my KJ.  Bought a second Focus to run while I was fixing it, with the intention of selling it off after the repairs were done.  That didn't happen, I ended up liking it too much.  Mostly because it's a 5-speed and gets double the gas mileage as the KJ.  They both serve a purpose for me.

Love/loved all my Crown Victoria's. DD-1999, 1992 eaten by salt and my 1976 Landau. Driving around town with that Cr Vic Landau made me feel like I was some kinda pimp. Between 1976 and 1992 came my 1985 CJ7. Drove like a steel roller skate, best go-cart I've ever owned. CJ eaten by salt.

35 minutes ago, Ωhm said:

Love/loved all my Crown Victoria's. DD-1999, 1992 eaten by salt and my 1976 Landau. Driving around town with that Cr Vic Landau made me feel like I was some kinda pimp. Between 1976 and 1992 came my 1985 CJ7. Drove like a steel roller skate, best go-cart I've ever owned. CJ eaten by salt.

Boy do I have a deal for you.....check the "Put the welder down and back away" thread.  Found a real 'beaut CV :laugh:

Been driving my MJ for about 2 weeks now due to my brother needing to borrow my regular DD. It's a 97 Nissan Sentra GXe with about 230k on the clock. It's missing a lot of paint, has exhaust stains on the trunk, and in general is just ugly. But I love that little car. It's never left me on the side of the road, even when I was doing 120 miles a day. Heat and air still work too! 

7 minutes ago, mjeff87 said:

Boy do I have a deal for you.....check the "Put the welder down and back away" thread.  Found a real 'beaut CV :laugh:

OMG. To each there own, if guess.

41 minutes ago, Torq_Shep said:

Fiberglass and wood do not rust =P

Some thought that with the Bricklins. The frame would/could rust. OK, my DD's. That's for Daily Driver's. Today, it was the Volt. Earlier this week, it was the '81 MB 240d. The front exhaust pipe cracked in two, going to work. Sort of a hard item to order. I found one on E-Bay up in Canada for $80 shipped.  Also, the '98 XJ I call PJJ sometimes fills in. Working on an '00 XJ to replace it. 

'I walk to work most days so...'     Same boots everyday?

Well the XJ isn't to friendly to drive to much on the roads and boys comanche is still in pieces. So this is what my daily driver is right now since October 2019. Wife drives a 2012 f150 ecoboost.684736a473b4c6b8e92a308c9c2a1f34.jpg94c79e07d5c950e8351788228075ca75.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My WJ, although after it taking dump and me being sick of working on a daily I'l probably get a civic or scion xB soon. Need something with 4 doors I don't have to work on as much as a jeep...... 

JfKXE2nl.jpg

Always been my daily till I got the Comanche running for the summer, but that goes away for winter so Cherokee it is. Once I get the swap done on the Comanche and it's reliable I'll be taking this off the road for a bit for much needed rust repair. 5 years in Syracuse NY was not kind at all. 

IMG_20200508_153818.jpg