What is Your Daily Driver?

Torq_Shep

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2004 Ford Escape with the 3.0 V6. Hope it lasts a few more years, bought it new and now has 242k on the ticker, hope it catches the mj at 267k. Our 16 yo daughter prefers to drive it more than my wife's '15 Nissan Rogue. Funny thing is we have always called it her car since we bought it just before she was born, might end up being her car, lol. 

Buck.

1 hour ago, johnj92131 said:

2018 Chevy Volt

Several years ago I read an interesting fact.  

In the same amount of time (at that date), Ford had sold more Edsels than Chevy had sold Volts...and the Govt was paying people to buy a Volt.

06 Honda Civic. I drive way too many miles depending where my job is at. Great gas mileage, but I do take a lotta heat for driving it. I bought it used so I didn’t have to hear the money went to Japan line. 

1 hour ago, 87MJTIM said:

Several years ago I read an interesting fact.  

In the same amount of time (at that date), Ford had sold more Edsels than Chevy had sold Volts...and the Govt was paying people to by a Volt.

Can't beat the price I got on the 3 year lease.  Zero down and $254/month.  Was paying way more for monthly repairs on the 91 MJ.

DD is a 95 Acura Integra LS/SE hatch, stock B18 non vtech, 5 spd. Has 304k on it.

Clear coat is peeling, spoiler gone since before PO.

Attached is my fav mod. Haha. Who else do you know that has one in a sake burner? It matches the one in my MJ. 2a907f3d8cc8c097d0ea72847bfdeda6.jpg

5 hours ago, Crash said:

DD is a 95 Acura Integra LS/SE hatch, stock B18 non vtech, 5 spd. Has 304k on it.

Clear coat is peeling, spoiler gone since before PO.

Attached is my fav mod. Haha. Who else do you know that has one in a sake burner? It matches the one in my MJ. 2a907f3d8cc8c097d0ea72847bfdeda6.jpg

Looks like a pufferfish on the right....

5 hours ago, Fernando87mj said:

How do those wk2s hold up ? I really really think they’re a phenomenal looking Jeep 

we have the sister rig, an awd 16 Durango R/T (just under 100k now) and so far there's been a wiring issue in the front headlight, a bad front axle shaft, and a handful of random software issues (for example the memory seat buttons stopped functioning).  aside from that she's been a great addition to the family. :L: 

The lifetime Mopar Warranty goes a long way to ease our minds about this complicated beast. :D  I highly recommend it!

1 hour ago, Pete M said:

we have the sister rig, an awd 16 Durango R/T (just under 100k now) and so far there's been a wiring issue in the front headlight, a bad front axle shaft, and a handful of random software issues (for example the memory seat buttons stopped functioning).  aside from that she's been a great addition to the family. :L: 

The lifetime Mopar Warranty goes a long way to ease our minds about this complicated beast. :D  I highly recommend it!

Doesn’t sound any worse than the Honda’s I work on all day :laugh:

I really those wk2s ! 

My go to everyday driver is my 2012 Ram 1500 crew cab. With that awesome Hemi. Before I got the Comanche I had a 99 Suburban that I rebuilt from the ground up. New rear end, new suspension, new brakes and control arms, all new ball joints mounts and bushings, and a new crate 350 engine from GM Performance. Rode like a Cadillac. Drove it from the Atlantic Ocean to Seattle and back thru the southwest. Sadly I sold it when I got back. Still not sure that was a good idea. Just might buy me another one.b1322eba1e9881cfdcdee35033882172.jpg5304774def123ffca8f5983e67f63f2c.jpg

89 Comanche

Eliminator

2wd

4.0L

5 speed PukeGoat

Factory Original

697f85d18193c722520692b8a88a8577.jpg