Jump to content

ComancheKid45

Members
  • Posts

    3705
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by ComancheKid45

  1. I agree completely!
  2. Haha, yep I'm not far away. Garage fridge is always full!
  3. There's still a few of us OG guys that hang around here.
  4. I'm game for one if this comes to fruition.
  5. Here's a photo from around 2003ish I believe. This would have been shortly after i began driving πŸ‘
  6. Circa 2004. This was my senior picture. I still have this truck and its still on the road. 😎
  7. Sweet! Those tires are retro too!
  8. Thats awesome!
  9. Its been long enough. This truck needed some Strohs homage on it. Found a new in wrapper front license plate. 😎
  10. Ok, its not Hunter Green but a good coat of bedliner on the lower body and fender flares helped this truck out alot.
  11. Wow, now I feel old! 🫣🀣🀣
  12. I check the site almost daily. I'm mostly just a pub dweller anymore. 😎
  13. Battlebots has been a staple in my house for years πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
  14. I need to take some new photos this spring of all my stuff.
  15. That's gorgeous 😍
  16. Cool! Interesting rollbar and light setup. Was is a movie worth watching otherwise?
  17. This one is in the Dallas Cowboys documentary on Netflix. 😎
  18. The past 13 years have been great with this truck but tonight I said goodbye. Its on its way home with another Comanche enthusiast. Hopefully it serves him as well as it has me 🫑
  19. That price is more in line with 80k miles, but that appears to be in excellent shape!
  20. After a few weekends of love, I drove this fella to work this evening. I have my eyes on a set of proper Eliminator wheels for it πŸ˜‰ This truck will replace my 1988 2wd i have campaigned since 2012.
  21. I've been dreaming about a Hot Wheels Comanche for YEARS! I'd love to see it happen one day. For now I just have my custom.
  22. My wife wants a 96 or older XJ again. That's one pretty driveway 😍
×
×
  • Create New...