Thank you Comanche Club

87Warrior

Today marks my 13 year anniversary of joining Comanche Club. Over the years I have been everything from a daily poster, a CC T-Shirt seller, a casual browser, and even a MIA member. This is one of the few grass-roots forums I have been a part of that hasn't been sold out to a large company and still maintains the integrity it had when I joined. Thank you for staying true to your roots Comanche Club... All Jeep Comanche, All The Time :D 

@Pete M and the moderation crew deserve a huge round of applause for keeping this place on track! Thank you for the dedication to CC!

In June will be 10 years for me. I joined about 4 years before buying my first Comanche to learn. 

I agree, this is the only classic style forum I still find worth visiting. Much thanks to the mod team!

I haven’t been active here much for the past 2-3 years after I sold my ‘91 when we built a new home with, unfortunately, a much smaller garage (2 car vs full basement).  Also sold my Ram pickup (because it filled up half of the new garage) and bought an ‘07 GMC Canyon.  I’ve been on a forum for those trucks since I bought it and have to say CC Forums really puts that one (and most other brand/type forums I’ve seen) in the shade.

There is so much more member to member support and less (almost none) flaming/profanity here.

So, even though I’m Comanche-less, I still enjoy logging on and seeing what’s happening.

Who knows, I could wind up with another Comanche one day and again need the MJ wisdom that’s abundant here!

Nice thread , I joined 8-9 years  ago , I was a freshman and didn’t even have my license yet at 14 , I love this forum and the good people here. Many were so patient when I was young and clueless. Some have passed away but regardless there’s so many good helpful people here still. I’ve learned so much from here and from time to time still apply what I learned In my automotive career. Here’s to many more years of keeping these beauties on the road :L:

I've been a member here for over 16 years. I had been thinking for awhile that it would be a good idea to start a forum for Comanche owners, but I had no idea how to go about creating an Internet forum. And then one day I found that some dude named Pete M had gone and done it! Naturally, I signed up as soon as I found it.

We all owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to Pete for starting this place, and for keeping it all Comanches, all the time.