Most interesting thing you’ve hauled with your MJ

89 MJ

What’s the most interesting thing you’ve hauled with your MJ?

Mine would have to be these RUST FREE 1970 GTO Judge doors that came off of a wrecked GTO in 1971. They have some dents but zero rust!

9BA5D144-F169-4089-A315-1E06F790A973.jpeg.006648483bead372d376fdf481ea720f.jpegF088974C-2D6C-438E-8E40-C746354DA64D.jpeg.663c4d7d2e48a2d45098fa534428179b.jpeg

Less of what I hauled but the transmission for my blue truck was delivered by a retired military Humvee, the beds were exactly the same height so we just slid it right into the MJ bed.

4 minutes ago, krustyballer16 said:

Definitely the most interesting thing I've hauled in my MJ!
Kenryn loves the jeeps!60539ba2ed0e7e2e42bfb9e912cd794a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Good! Start them young. I’m a great example of that, errrrrrr.... maybe I’m not, but I like to think I am. 😉

11 minutes ago, Dzimm said:

Less of what I hauled but the transmission for my blue truck was delivered by a retired military Humvee, the beds were exactly the same height so we just slid it right into the MJ bed.

That sounds about right for Iowa! Also, that is wildly cool!

3 hours ago, 89 MJ said:

That sounds about right for Iowa! Also, that is wildly cool!

Yeah I see Humvees more often than you'd think around here, would love to have one.  Actually saw a true Hummer H1 a couple weeks ago as well.  

I hauled a bunch of traffic cones once. It was for either a car show or for a downtown parade. We couldn't get the city's truck to run. Had my MJ down on the springs. I did pick up a D30, AX-15 and trans crossmember in OH, a long time back. While picking up the parts, they guy looked at the splotch of oil on the ground. He said' Sorry about your truck'.  I replied, 'That's only blow-by'.

Definitely my 1986 factory Turbo Diesel Comanche!  Towed the 86 Turbo Diesel from Vancouver Island to northern Michigan to have a VW TDI transplanted into the 86 Comanche.  TDI turbo boost split the original Jeep intercooler's crimped plastic sides.  New all aluminum intercooler is being fabricated now.

c189a2803eada91489dd2263a20fc907.jpg

Don't have pictures, but back in my dad's MJ I was hauling the transmission out of his Cat 920 front end loader. I think I was like 16 or 17 and way too cool to strap it down. I was sitting at a light on a hill and took off and the trans decided to stay. Took the tailgate clean off and bent it in half.