how low is too low?

Pete M

This is absurd and has no function at all but I guess I can respect what they were trying to do. My daily is lowered a bit but it’s still a functional vehicle so I get wanting to be low. This thing will do a few shows and will probably be left to rot in someone’s backyard...

2 hours ago, Alexia said:

This is most likely an art piece and not meant to be driven.

Touche Alexia.  Truck art.  Stimulates controversy.  

Did you notice the side topper windows will have to be opened to drive it?

That thing can't move in anything other than a straight line (if at all) when slammed.  Air or hydraulics will lift to clear turning the wheels. 

I bet it drives (like crap), but I wouldn't take it far from the garage. 

In the first picture, it looks like the driver's door is either a suicide door or on a sliding track.

The panel gap on the tail gate and the bed side is terrible.  I goes from touching at the top to a 1" gap at the bottom.

Also, it looks like the lower passenger door wasn't cut straight or scraped across the ground one too many times.

It is probably just a shell that sits on top of a frame.  When they want to move it, they take the shell off to drive it.

5 hours ago, 87MJTIM said:

It is probably just a shell that sits on top of a frame.  When they want to move it, they take the shell off to drive it.

I doubt it drives, body off or not.  More likely they push it around or on/off the lowbed trailer.  Even if it has bags I doubt it could be raised enough to be driven, not to mention that the transmission is totally in the cab.  It possibly runs so it can sound cool at the show, but that's about it.

I'm going to give them a participation ribbon because of their hard work, but that's about it.