Exotic Car Spotters Thread

AMCJeepMJ

24 minutes ago, Manche757 said:

A few more words about this car please.

This was my dad’s 54 Studebaker Conestoga 2dr wagon. It had a 355 SBC with dual quads and a 5 speed. It had a Mustang II front suspension and a Ford 9” in the rear with 4.10s. 
Roughly a 2” chopped top. Sold in 2005 and went to Minneapolis, MN. Then sold again in roughly 2015 and went to Belgium. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/5/2023 at 7:29 AM, NHMJXJ said:

I don't understand why it keeps loading upside down.  McLaren driver's eat ice cream too.  Saw this at the Puritan in Manchester, NH yesterday.

it has to do with the way your camera saves the orientation of the image.  it was once explained to me and all I can remember is... it's complicated. :(  I find I have decent luck rotating the image, rotating it back, re-saving, and then uploading. 

IMG_20230904_162947116_HDR.jpg.a759d9a9d980740d1dea781377847f40.jpg

10 minutes ago, Pete M said:

I find I have decent luck rotating the image, rotating it back, re-saving, and then uploading. 

Sounds complicated. :smile:   

Thanks for flipping it.  It really was a nice car!

• 2 weeks later...

Came up to

the PNW for a little trip, my uncle in law lives on whidbey island so stopped by. Hes a huge car guy which is awesome. Worked years at Fluke as a key person in the automotive space. These are just the of pics snapped pics of. Should have got more but get caught up talking. This is his track hawk and pinzgauer. He's also got a 50 ford custom coupe convertible, 26 model T, 32 model A, a really rare Plymouth business coupe, 37 chevy coupe and a few other cool things. 

20231021_102050.jpg

20231021_114619.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...