Exotic Car Spotters Thread

AMCJeepMJ

I think this qualifies in both cost and rarity. A real AEV Brute. it has a local adress too, though Ive never seen it before. It came into the shop the other day for an oil change. The chassis has been extended, and is built to a very high quality. Theres a full size spare up under the bed too, Comanche style! Too bad it doesnt have a hemi though, That would be the icing on the cake. Enjoy!

• 1 year later...

Another Pantera this evening - this one was Blue and parked on a city street in Downtown El Cajon.  Every Wednesday night, they do a Cruise Night from May to October.  Unfortunately did not have time to stop for pictures.

About 10 days ago I did get a good picture of an early 60's  Corvette just like on Route 66!  Will post picture later.

Aston Martin DB9. 6/3/16 at 6 pm, highways 116 and 121 Sonoma, CA.

Cali cars - gotta love it. That decked out Land Rover isn't too shabby either.  It's probably never seen a dirt road though.   :yes:

That decked out Land Rover isn't too shabby either. It's probably never seen a dirt road though. :yes:

Funny, it was the same (similar) color as my wife's FJ Cruiser we were in when I snapped that picture, her's also has never seen a dirt road.

• 11 months later...

Griots garage by me always has McClaren's, Ferrari's, Lamborginis etc saw this at a auction a few weeks ago. Sold for 12k street legal, 2 stroke and runs up to 8k rpm. Kinda some cool history behind it 64ed6ff4364b080bba71b46bde267d02.jpg0b129d88568ced9258bf13aa25121890.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk