what did you do to your MJ today?

JeepcoMJ

• 5 weeks later...

2.5L 86. Bled the coolant system after following instructions on this here forum (thanks!)... point the truck downhill and remove the temp sending unit. 

Then spent HOURS pressure washing the underside of the truck. Here in Vermont the humidity and salted roads mean a lot of people get their vehicles “oil undercoated”. For years I had a guy nearby who would thoroughly pressure wash the underside and then use chainsaw bar oil to undercoat. I don’t believe that’s legal anymore, so he shut down that business. So now I take it to a place that uses Fluid Film. They charge $130 but they don’t pressure wash/clean before they undercoat. So after 3 or 4 rounds of undercoating with no pre-cleaning, the truck is coated in a thick layer of dirt/grime/grease/lanolin underneath. I’m slowly chipping away at it section by section in prep for the Fluid Film before winter hits. 

of course you are. :D   it'll need some light body work and a repaint.  it was a truck in its former life after all.  :L: 

just get me a list of what you want and write me a blank check.  :laugh:  I'll make it happen. 

• 10 months later...
On 8/10/2021 at 4:07 PM, thehomelesdepot said:

Made a bed mat out of two 4x6 3/4" horse mats a few months ago for around $100. Its cuts best with a utility knife and I used a hole saw for the wheel well radius.

PXL_20210522_210143616.jpg

The mats are the best thing ever.  I built a countertop for my salvage yard out of these.  You can throw anything on them and don't have to worry about it.

11 hours ago, Torq_Shep said:

So I have heard of this happening but have never had it happen... Snapped the welds on the clutch pedal at the top so I am down until I fix that tomorrow or this weekend...

Well that royally sucks lol

22 hours ago, Joshua_A said:

Found out my CPS is bad and cringed at price tags for new ones :doh:.

On a separate note any recommendations for places to buy from lol.

Honestly I found whatever one can get works, With that being said I carry extra cps as a never know when you may need one type of situation. :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...