what did you do to your MJ today?

JeepcoMJ

13 hours ago, Tsalagi said:

Took a glamour shot 

9522A3C5-1CD3-47B4-ACDF-8E524B8E4CF4.jpeg

What color is your truck?  Mine is an eggshell/satin and it looks a lot like yours, but it's a repaint over red... always been curious as to what color it may be.

10 hours ago, EvilMJ said:

What color is your truck?  Mine is an eggshell/satin and it looks a lot like yours, but it's a repaint over red... always been curious as to what color it may be.

it is the original Dover Grey. When the fender flares came off it was actually this color before the new paint went on.

On 5/12/2020 at 5:00 AM, watchamakalit said:

Turned my MJ into a bit of a rolling, Mercon-filled swimming pool.  Boy was I relieved.

I did that once when I sold a C6 to a guy, drove it to him in my '79 Ranchero, TC firmly held in place, BUT...this dipstick forgot to reinsert the dipstick tube before driving. The entirety of my bed was a dribbling disaster area. I only had a roll of paper towels and one Walley World bag to clean it up. Worst $100 I ever made.

Mmmm, headed to Wrench-a-Part Austin, got a replacement steering shaft (the rubber in the old one's breaking down), and scored a wiring harness and control module for Cruise Control. We just need the servo assembly (that one was rodent-chewed) and the brake and clutch pedal switches. The rest is plug and play. Speaking of which, Joe ordered parts from another member, and his rig now has headlight delay.

Did the electric door locks and power windows, had to change the door panels... First I found this one off an 89 cherokee limited that was fully loaded (ended up with a few parts off it) unfortunately only one panel was there...

20200629_174804.jpg.0558faeaf0f6665608c5b518457b6b86.jpg

The door switch bezel I bought off of a member here, works great and matches the rest of the chrome trim... But having mismatched door panels drove me crazy...

Thats when we found these!

20200629_194450.jpg.afcaab35e5e10ae7d8d2fe7205813255.jpg

Off a 95 cherokee country that was fairly loaded, love how the colors with the rosewood really brings out the interior colors and paint... can't wait to repaint the truck back to its original color and it will really look sharp!