Post A New Picture You Took Thread!

Jeepcom23

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, RustyRodder said:

forgot how much i like it.  My ex was surprised when I told her the jeep would go before it.

Yeah... their still making those... a dime a dozen😎

2 hours ago, Jeep Driver said:

WTF? :smile:

IDK if you can tell but in the bottom and out the top. 

I do that S--- all the time.

RPO1Csf.jpg

Oh wah wah 

I lost my 1/4 of my thumb!  :laugh:

1560181781194225679688796238947.jpg.ce13af4f12a43cf1f9bdfcd4368c8572.jpg

Little story about it, while i was at college for welding class, i was use the 12" table grinder and i was trying to homemade scraper and it was 3/16 thick sheet metal so when I pick up 3/16 to make a bevel and grinder grab the metal and pull my hand forward to grinder and cut my thumb, i was so lucky not wear the glove at that time bec teacher kept telling us to DO NOT WEAR glove while use table grinder or u will lose ur hand. So i went to ER and have it stitches.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, fiatslug87 said:

Is your grill upside down on purpose?

I swear it was like that when I got it, but I fixed it when I had to swap out the grill for a new one when it got smashed

A dose of humanity.  I don't want to be a buzzkill, rather I want to celebrate the human spirit and inspiration that keeps me humble and reminds me I'm blessed.  

I took this pic of my girlfriend, Michelle, doing her routine shopping at our local Super Walmart.  That's her 93YO mother in an adult carriage.  Her Mom has Parkinson's and onset dementia.  In spite of the fact that Michelle works full time, she's her mothers primary caregiver, makes every Dr's appointment with her Mom, prepares meals, maintains hygiene, meds and a household.  And I thought I was a tough guy.  I love this woman and she puts up with me.

IMG_20190512_142807558.jpg

it's a powerful image for sure. :L:   the one big advantage of my own illness is that I've been blessed with the time to be a caregiver for all of my grandparents as they needed it.  It's a lot of work and takes a lot of dedication and love. :beerchug:  props to all that do it.