Post A New Picture You Took Thread!

Jeepcom23

If you're under 40 there's a good chance you've never seen nor heard of Knob-and-Tube wiring. I've seen remnants of abandoned KnT in plenty of older homes I've worked on but this is the first I've ever seen it in use. 

There are areas of this country that did not get it's first light bulb until the late 40s and early 50s. 

kn0pKzF.jpg

5LkQ3y8.jpg

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Last week. My 99 accord decided it was giving up! 236,000 miles. Traffic was just opening up on 94,south of Chicago. I was going about 50 mph in the left lane. Ended up with the car partially on the right shoulder blocking the right lane. How I hit no one was a miracle. Obviously I had zero control of where she ended up! My grandson asked me what happened to my car ( since it’s a usual staple out front of my house) I told him it went to Texas.... kinda like an old pet moving out to ‘the farm’😎 

3C8930F3-576D-40D1-A7EA-AF1FBCF8A63D.jpeg

2 minutes ago, shelbyluvv said:

I took it at the Shelby place in Vegas Friday. They sold all his Dodge Shelbys and only have pics of the them on the wall. Very sad way to remember his legacy.

Sure is.  The marketeers are cashing in on his name. Bastids...

it's admittedly easy to screw up a shot (trust me, I do that a lot), but sometimes snapping a pic in Disney feels like cheating.  they try hard to make everything picture-perfect. :D   the dinosaur is an example of dumb luck.  I was trying a super long exposure on the icecream shack and the fireworks started right at the end.  I never get a decent fireworks shot! 

IMG_1519.JPG

IMG_0646.JPG