Post A New Picture You Took Thread!

Jeepcom23

I go this idea from another forum that I am on, and apparently quite a few of you guys take pictures so it's pretty simple, If you took a new picture, Jeep, trees, birds, ANYTHING that you want post in here.

Also, give comments and criticism.

By the way I love the new green layout.

So I'll start.

I took this while I was at work today.

I just happened to have my camera on me.

Not another MJ, but an XJ the same color as mine (hardly ever see it)

Anyways pic!

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with the last picture. The flood waters are up to the edge of the house gutter but hasn't flowed in? That would mean leak proof gutters draining into a non flooded sewer system that is about to be flooded from this house as the waters drain down it's gutters.

What's with the last picture. The flood waters are up to the edge of the house gutter but hasn't flowed in? That would mean leak proof gutters draining into a non flooded sewer system that is about to be flooded from this house as the waters drain down it's gutters.

I think at that point in time when i snapped the picture there was about 1-2 feet in the ground level of the house. The Flower/weeds were in a planter box that was about 1 foot high. There was just over 3 feet of water when the Mississippi crested.

I think at that point in time when i snapped the picture there was about 1-2 feet in the ground level of the house. The Flower/weeds were in a planter box that was about 1 foot high. There was just over 3 feet of water when the Mississippi crested.