-
Posts
4359 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Everything posted by 89eliminator
-
October 2026 - A Truck with Many Iterations
89eliminator replied to 89 MJ's topic in Comanche of the Month (MJOTM)
Awesome, well deserved. -
Weird exhaust Popping when decelerating
89eliminator replied to Big_Mark's topic in MJ Tech: Modification and Repairs
factory exhaust? mine pops but thats just due to the lack of cat and flowmaster. -
Project 3rd Time is the Charm
89eliminator replied to 89eliminator's topic in MJ Hardcore Tech: Epic Journeys to Greatness
ya know, I am not even sure. My cousin had them on his fox body and he was getting rid of them. They have "SR" on the center caps is all I know. -
Project 3rd Time is the Charm
89eliminator replied to 89eliminator's topic in MJ Hardcore Tech: Epic Journeys to Greatness
Over 3 years later and a change of hands, this is done. Best part is it’s still in the family. I ran out of time and energy to ever complete this, but my newly retired dad and his need of a winter project came just in time. He was able to take what I started and finish it out. Came out really clean and it runs great. Found badges off a car in the junkyard that mimic the Comanche ones yet give a subtle hint to what’s under the hood. -
Not an MJ but a pickup conversion nonetheless
89eliminator replied to ThatJeepGuy's topic in The Pub
looks like it has the Smyth kit on it https://www.smythkitcars.com/jeep-ute -
perfect work truck
-
Sand Hollow Moab Johnson Valley
-
I'm still here! I've been here since 06. I can name just a small few of problem members but all in all its always been level headed here.
-
that pin has to be a nightmare to remove/install each time.
- 166 replies
-
another coil spring question
89eliminator replied to jamespwsullivan's topic in MJ Tech: Modification and Repairs
if you are using stock XJ springs, then there is zero chance they are too stiff. As others have stated, look into better shocks. ES9000 are just your prototypical white body twin tube design shock. Look into monotube shocks (Bilstein is my vote) and I bet you notice a positive change. -
I agree with the Napa opinion. I've yet to encounter a napa associate that isn't willing to help or is fairly knowledgeable. Anywhere else is the same year/make/model questions.
-
curious to see what is looks like
-
if you have to ask, you already know the answer
-
Ironman4x4Fab 4 link Questions on trimming
89eliminator replied to MancheKid86's topic in MJ Tech: Modification and Repairs
just cut it all off or drill out spot welds. -
considering one of their postings on FB has a photo of parts i have in my barn, i'd say its a scam.
-
Project 3rd Time is the Charm
89eliminator replied to 89eliminator's topic in MJ Hardcore Tech: Epic Journeys to Greatness
Motor is in. Yes the intake is temporary lol. Also purchased a Holley Terminator X Max. My wallet hates me. -
i have an EGO for the small areas my kubota can't fit in. I'm am super happy with its performance.
-
Project "Eliminator"
89eliminator replied to 89eliminator's topic in MJ Hardcore Tech: Epic Journeys to Greatness
i tried posting a vid but the file was too large. it was cool. i tried to balance but could never get into R fast enough. -
36mm
-
Just Eating Every Paycheck Drips Oil Drops Grease, Everywhere General Mistake Got Mechanic Coming
-
Project "Eliminator"
89eliminator replied to 89eliminator's topic in MJ Hardcore Tech: Epic Journeys to Greatness
-
Project 3rd Time is the Charm
89eliminator replied to 89eliminator's topic in MJ Hardcore Tech: Epic Journeys to Greatness
glad to hear. i've heard a bunch of people say the sidewinder is awesome. my first plan was the terminator max, until i found out the lead times on actually buying one. truthfully i havent put much thought into the gauge side of things. i am keeping the body as is.
