Post A New Picture You Took Thread!

Jeepcom23

Ok I am no computer wize...... how do I post a pic on here or can I send some one some pics and they can put them on for me?

The how to on that is here... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11077 :cheers:

Ok thanks so does someone want to let me send them a few pic's to post or do I just not post pic's on this site like I do with all other sites that you have to have a host for the pic's.

A big petpeve of mine.... Ya find what you think is a great site and than wham if you want to post a pic do it somewhere elts and then put a link.

oh well good site for info and acting like we are in the early 80 late seventys where ya just could not OH wait back then ya just posted a pic......... :headpop: oh well

Go here http://www.cherokeetalk.com/forum/album.php?albumid=38 to see the pic's I took yesterday. They are from work when we are changing the nets at the Salmon Site. What a nice day it was but today was bad. 4' waves. Not fun

:cheers:

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the admin of this site has a (4) Jeep(s), he's got empty pockets. Empty pockets do not pay for the increase in storage and bandwidth hosting pictures would take. :nuts:

He's paying for the site out of his own pockets and keeping it ad free to boot. :clapping:

So if you need to host your pics on photobucket or a place like it, who cares? :chillin:

What is the problem with remote linking for pics?? It's easy, it's free and it's the way things are done in today's world. Why do you think that Photobucket & all the other "hosting" sites exist? :roll: I find it funny that you don't want to take 5 minutes and load a picture to a host and link it here, but you will ask someone else to do it for you... :shake: :doh: :rotf:

I think you need a few cold ones to chill you out a bit and not be so critical of a great site like this that Pete has worked VERY hard for :cheers: :smart:

Here's a pic of my buddy Gus II. He's afraid of the chair because he fell off it a couple of times. When I put a cracker up there and he'll sit and stare, growl, whine, and bark at it for hours at a time trying to coax it down. He cracks me up. :D

Image Not Found

thanks and yeah That was a sunny day around here.

Yesterday you could not see one cage from the one beside it.

oh well enjoy as for me I have to go to work. don't have time to look at anything today. another reason why I do not have time to post pics I work 12 or more hours everyday.

Thanks again your the best :bowdown:

Since the admin of this site has a (4) Jeep(s), he's got empty pockets.

Yay, I wish I could be spending all my money on my Jeeps. I'm broke because I'm unemployed. Although, I guess if I had a job, I'd probably still be broke. But I'd have at least one drivable Jeep, that's for sure. :clapping:

This post will help you with uploading your pics to a free hosting site:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11077

Here's a pic I took of my daughter over the summer. Running and gunning.

Here's a brush fire we had last Saturday at my dad's property. The tree to the left is 30+ feet tall.

Then the fire dept showed up with 2 scrambers and a TJ all decked out with pumps, hoses, and tanks. Should've gotten more pics of those.

Took all these pics with my blackberry, love this phone.

:eek: WOW...that appears to be an alligator snapping turtle. That is a small one as they have been "said" to get up to 400 lbs., although the average adult size is about 175 lbs. and the largest one actually on record is 236 lbs..

The information above is not from my head, but rather from my wife and a little detail from Google :brows:

:eek: WOW...that appears to be an alligator snapping turtle. That is a small one as they have been "said" to get up to 400 lbs., although the average adult size is about 175 lbs. and the largest one actually on record is 236 lbs..

The information above is not from my head, but rather from my wife and a little detail from Google :brows:

yea they get huge. I lived at an apartment complex right on the edge of the University area, and next to a pretty small lake/park. The wife and I have to keep the kids away who wanted to touch and pick him up. Just kinda shooed him into the woods near the lake We figured it was a good idea considering these 3 facts:

1) Snapping turtles do not bite things, they remove them

2) When they bite, snapping turtles do not let go

3) His neck is long enough and flexible enough to bite his own @$$

Gotta love the beautiful Florida days this time of year. I live REAL close to the Orlando International Airport so I see stuff like this all day long...

Had an interesting look at the moon the other night as well...

Jeep with a factory installed VW motor.

I'd like to know more about this. What Jeep is it? It doesn't look like an MJ/XJ. What VW engine is that? Is it diesel? What country was that made for?

Willy

That is a DJ aka Postal Jeep or Ice Cream truck (in their second incarnation) Only the '79s came with the VW/Audi 2.0L motor (Gremlins of this vintage also did) and it was also used in Porsche 924s till '82 (many '79 to '82s were turbo fuel injected) They happen to have the same bell pattern as VW diesels (I think the 5 cyl version is the same too)

• 3 weeks later...