Post A New Picture You Took Thread!

Jeepcom23

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you ever seen a bottle of jack so BIG before togather those bottles are as big as the Jeep I6 :rotfl2:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: image_209027.gifimage_209027.gifimage_209027.gifimage_209027.gifimage_209027.gifimage_209027.gifimage_209027.gifimage_209027.gifimage_209027.gifimage_209027.gif :beerhead: :beerhead: :beerhead: :beerhead: :beerhead: :beerhead: :beerhead: :beerhead: :beerhead: :beerhead: :beerhead: :beerhead: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

and me at the medievil fair

medievil asins firs time i've seen these two guys the said they spent two years and six months making them authintic and everything. they looked much better in person :thumbsup:

i took this the other day as i was leaving work early. i wanted to choke somebody

IMG_1050.jpg

:no:

Just looks like a good opportunity to practice your Dukes of Hazzard entry. Open the driver side window, step up on their hood and roof, and climb on in. Leave a few beauty marks to remind them how to park. :thumbsup:

Willy

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

the Suburban i built for a friend of mine..... 99 3/4 ton 6.5 diesel, 6in. pro comp lift, 35's, 4 in. exhaust and basically every performance mod from SS diesel supply under the hood...

• 3 months later...
thanks and yeah That was a sunny day around here.

Yesterday you could not see one cage from the one beside it.

oh well enjoy as for me I have to go to work. don't have time to look at anything today. another reason why I do not have time to post pics I work 12 or more hours everyday.

Thanks again your the best :bowdown:

hey man where was that I'm down in dipper harbour ( I'm jamie who was buying parts off ya ) but is that down in tha dipper salmon cages ??

Welcome to the Northern Nevada desert; pics taken August '08 (Archery Antelope hunting trip)...in the middle of nowhere; HUNDREDS of miles from civilization (literally). Lonely place to get stranded, but such an awesome place to visit to get away from it all...no, I didn't get an Antelope :fs1: (its a tough hunt for Archery)

Camp

Random windmill :dunno:

Yes, there is water in the middle of the desert.

Just stumbled across these pics; just thought I'd share :cheers:

• 8 years later...
15 minutes ago, DirtyComanche said:

The yellow swoosh things on them are weighted and on a bearing, so they don't spin with the wheel, they just hang at the bottom all the time.  Or so I'd @$$ume.

Correct. 

You must be hang'n in da hood?

41 minutes ago, DirtyComanche said:

The yellow swoosh things on them are weighted and on a bearing, so they don't spin with the wheel, they just hang at the bottom all the time.  Or so I'd @$$ume.

I've seen similar ones "in action" and you're right.   I'm not sure if they look dumber moving or standing still.    To each his own I guess … and I don't imagine they come cheaply.