Pete M

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got my first shot today.

Is it weird to start hearing a low murmor? Like a bunch of people talking?

And I can't help but think I'm hearing one word over and over. Lo something. Lo... Q... Something like that. I think it's a name...

Been fully vaccinated (Pfizer).  Otolaryngology and Dentistry are the THE means of transmission so we were 1A. 

They're relaxing some of the PPE.  Don't miss the crazy triple PPE stuff.  Still double masking and donning/doffing gloves all day.

Pfizer wasn't bad ... achy the day after the booster, but I loaded up on Ibuprofen right afterward.  

Several of my co-workers got Moderna and suffered.  

everyone will react a bit different since more or less it's your immune response doing it to you.  since every day of my life is a struggle with my over active immune system, I think I'll be fine. :D  just another tuesday.  :(  

I got my first shot on Monday and I felt totally fine at first, but then Tuesday it started kicking my butt. Today I finally feel better. Bit nervous for my second one, my boss said he’s already accounted for me being out at least a day or two afterward :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

I got covid back in the summer. Didn’t realize it was covid but got a test to be safe.......it was covid. 

got my first shot at the beginning of the month, the day after my arm was pretty sore, enough that I took some ibuprofen before going to bed to help me sleep. 

last week I got the second shot, the day after in the afternoon I felt sleepy and chilled, napped in bed for a few hours and then took some ibuprofen and was fine. 

other people get knocked around hard by it. Just like covid, many people react very differently to it. 

I'm getting my second shot this week!  Quite excited.  First Pfizer shot left me with an achey arm for a day, was playing volleyball the following evening so it didn't hit me too hard.  My twin brother made the mistake of getting it in his right arm and he said shifting into 5th gear on his drive to work the next day was a struggle.

11 hours ago, Sir Sam said:

I got covid back in the summer. Didn’t realize it was covid but got a test to be safe.......it was covid. 

got my first shot at the beginning of the month,

getting the vax even after having covid is smart. :L:   my buddy is a nurse and he had it last summer too.  still got the vax as soon as he was eligible.  :D  training the body to recognize it in more than one way seems best.  I saw an article on the possibility mixing the various vaccines for max results, but lost track of the link before I read it.  :doh:

Got my first one 2 weeks ago Friday and was going to get my 2nd on this coming Fri but changed it to next Monday. I am a drummer and have shows this weekend, can't afford to be laid up. I am doing the Pfizer, the first shot was no problem. My wife got her first last week and our 17 yo daughter wants to get hers and we want her to get it, trying to plan around her school schedule.