Snow

89 MJ

Not here, but that's not unusual for us. A white Christmas is really rare, at 59, I remember just a few.

We did have some snow fall, but it melted as it hit the ground.

I have pushed snow with the bumper of my F-350 on 35's, too. I helped deliver Christmas to the needy that year, chains on all corners of the F-550 work truck.

19 minutes ago, 1989commanche said:

What is this snow you speak of??

You're funny. :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, Ωhm said:

48124  Snow on the ground 3"  H35° L29°

We have been having days in the 20s for a couple of weeks, yet no snow.

5 minutes ago, sammisox said:

I’ve been down south so long I actually miss getting lots of snow. 

I just want snow for Christmas, but its not looking like we will be getting any.

5 minutes ago, BeatCJ said:

I have pushed snow with the bumper of my F-350 on 35's, too. I helped deliver Christmas to the needy that year, chains on all corners of the F-550 work truck.

WOW! Do you have any pictures? We've never gotten snow like that here during my lifetime.

2 minutes ago, derf said:

We're getting a dusting of snow here in CO.

I'm a little jealous, we just have brown here.

8 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

WOW! Do you have any pictures? We've never gotten snow like that here during my lifetime.

I doubt it. I tend to focus on the job, and not taking photos. It was about 2008, I will see what I can find.

The big storm was all rain for us here (albeit, a very cold, crappy rain at 35 degrees).  Got over 2" of rain Wednesday, but I'm not complaining one bit.....I don't have to shovel rain.  We're going up to PA next week for Christmas, weather dependant.  Where we're headed to in SW PA got 17 inches.  If I never see another snow flake again, I'd be happy.

We’ve had a bit.

A80888FD-75A9-4A2F-B6DC-933EE53ADB0A.jpeg.bfa4c1e2b81cf2da5fbec25e41dc8dc9.jpeg
But we could still use quite a bit more... nothing quite like nailing a rock sitting three inches under the surface.

Bottom of the valley has had snow since early October, although we’ve had a couple warm spells so there’s only about 4” on the ground now.