CC Handles

beaterjeep

As I look around, I see people using screen names that don't have an explanation behind them. So, let's hear why you chose your name, and what it stands for.

Mine is beaterjeep because at the time I signed up, that's essentially what I considered Baby; a street beater that happened to be a jeep. I just put the two together on a whim, and been using it on multiple boards since then.

YOUR TURN! :cheers:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have used ifixit8 ever since I got my first car. It was an old plymouth Turismo, and I spent alot of time fixing it. Along with the fact that I love to fix just about anything. I just figured that it would be a good screen name. And the number 8 is my favorite number.

I have used ifixit8 ever since I got my first car. It was an old plymouth Turismo, and I spent alot of time fixing it. Along with the fact that I love to fix just about anything. I just figured that it would be a good screen name. And the number 8 is my favorite number.

Good thing you got a jeep now!! lol couldnt help it..

well my screen name is my first two initials and the design part came from going to school for paint and body,, I wanted a shop and was going to name it like that jtDesigns, now I'm going to school for mechanical engineering so I've learned alot of CAD CAM programs.. If you have knew me for a while you'd know how I like to invent crazy things,, (don't listen to anybody say afro-engineering)

so,,, thats my story and I'm sticking to it.. :D

Tracker? Reading sign has been kind of a life-long interest and self study subject of mine for as long as I can remember. It's also something I use in my job as a game warden. When I'm working I have to use these skills on animals, people, and vehicles. I use the same name and avatar on forums of several different subjects. It seems to have kind of an off-road flavor to it no matter what the subject.

OK I'll play :D

dragonsfyr ......... well dragons breath fire don't they? Don't ever stand between me and someone I'm really pissed at (usually my 19 yo girl child) you will feel singed. Dragonsfyr is my user name on every board. I also have several dragon Tatoos.

mine is a little odd

i used to live in pompano beach and my favorite thing to do was drive up the beach on saturday mornings or when i was stressed out. the road was a1a. at the time i had my YJ and being in florida... pretty much never had the roof and doors on it (save for bikini top and duster). so when driving i loved the salty wind blast you got. Hence a1awind. its also a combo of two Jimmy Buffett albums. ( i'm a parrot head). i know the explaination isn' t very macho but the s/n has sentimental value!

mine was originally supposed to stand for jeepcomanche, but that was taken. then i tried jeepcom, and didn't like it. i fit the J in there to work it out.

so it was SUPPOSED to be JeepcomJ but somehow i've turned into JeepCo with an MJ :eek:

makes sense now though....know anyone else who gets as many jeeps a year as me? ;) :brows:

mine is just my last name and my initials, then the day my wife and i met. its universal and easy to remember. if i mat quote jtdesigns..K.I.S.S

You met your wife in 1811? How old are you, like 300? :eek: :D

Don't mind me, I have a lot running through my head right now, and am a lil :nuts: .