CC Handles

beaterjeep

no winners yet...........JT got a little warm

You must be a Hokie and/or Wahoo at VT and live in Waynesboro.

Ooooops, screwed that up, dead brain cell didn't kick in again. :eek: UVA are the Hoos; VT the Hokies. Least I got the Waynesboro right, a stone's throw from Charlottesville. :cheers:

duh :wall: ..... I think you've hit the nail there Don... I should of known that.. Hoo's is short for Wahoo's...

UVA,,, and it only takes a 10 min ride from his house to C'ville...

Hey Wahoo ,, you ever seen Dave Mathews farm??

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last name is D'Orazio, so i flipped it oizarod and the 115 is completely random :cheers:

I did the Oizarod115 thing, but I flipped my first name around. I got the number from my first jeep - an 1982 CJ7 Jamboree edition #495 :brows:

Other than including my first name, "Wade", and at times, I believe that I am "Super" (not nearly as much as I used to... but I used to drink more)... that's about it... I don't even remember for sure where the #2 came in... I think it was way back in the days of Compuseve, or pre WWW-AOL (I've been doing BBS and Online stuff since 300 Baud Modems in the early 80's, when I was like 6-7 years old) and I had one free account that was SuperWade, I forgot the Password and had to create a new account so, it was SuperWade2...

I tell people that I'm super and I had to Kill #1, but I don't think anyone buys that...

SW2

AND THE WINNER IS........HORNBROD!!

Yes, the University of Virginia Cavaliers, who are also known as Wahoos (I won't go in to when/where that came to be, a long time ago for sure though). So it's my favorite college and pro football teams.

Yes, as both Hornbrod and JT mentioned, I live about 25 mins from C'ville. My Dad and one of my sisters went to school there. Dad played football there in the 50s, so we've had season tix ever since. Kinda of a diehard. As for the Steelers, well I was about 8-10 when they won their first Super Bowls, so like any kid, I jumped on the bandwagon. Stuck with them ever since though and then amazingly enough I lived in Pittsburgh from '02-'06 which only solidifed my allegiance.

Hornbrod, what's your address? Fresh Pine, Vanillaroma, or Pina Colada?

Don't know how to do the quote thingy:

WahooSteeler........well the Steeler part 99.9% of you already know or can figure out. So one of my famous Fresh Pine Air Fresheners to the one who can correctly identify the Wahoo part.

Not sure of either the Wahoo or the Steeler but I'm thinking of the fishing angle (no pun intended)

just hit the quote button at the top right of the post you want to quote. jamminz.gif

:bowdown: Thanks James, not real computer savvy here but I'ma learnin'. A cold one :cheers: from me to you.

Yes, the University of Virginia Cavaliers, who are also known as Wahoos (I won't go in to when/where that came to be, a long time ago for sure though). So it's my favorite college and pro football teams.

Yes, as both Hornbrod and JT mentioned, I live about 25 mins from C'ville. My Dad and one of my sisters went to school there. Dad played football there in the 50s, so we've had season tix ever since. Kinda of a diehard. As for the Steelers, well I was about 8-10 when they won their first Super Bowls, so like any kid, I jumped on the bandwagon. Stuck with them ever since though and then amazingly enough I lived in Pittsburgh from '02-'06 which only solidifed my allegiance.

Aww......I was way off, I thought you got your screen name, cause you use to work at the Hooter's bar in Pittsburgh :cry:

Don't need one Hoo, but thanks anyHoo. The wife and daughters have those things all over their cars and they make me gag. :D I know the area pretty well as I used to haul gas out of Richmond all over the Blue Ridge / Shenandoah valley back in the day. :cheers:

Other than including my first name, "Wade", and at times, I believe that I am "Super" (not nearly as much as I used to... but I used to drink more)... that's about it... I don't even remember for sure where the #2 came in... I think it was way back in the days of Compuseve, or pre WWW-AOL (I've been doing BBS and Online stuff since 300 Baud Modems in the early 80's, when I was like 6-7 years old) and I had one free account that was SuperWade, I forgot the Password and had to create a new account so, it was SuperWade2...

I tell people that I'm super and I had to Kill #1, but I don't think anyone buys that...

SW2

You got the #2, because I'm SW1 :brows:

You got the #2, because I'm SW1 :brows:

I'm OK with that... I just call you "Number One" from now on... :cheers:

OK, "Number 2" (Dr. Evil voice)

I was thinking the same thing, Number 1...

content_evilpeople_drevil.gif

content_evilpeople_2.gif

But the connotation of what #2 means (*at least in the life of a father of potty training 3 year olds) maybe isn't the best visual...wished I'd used another number maybe...

mines pretty easy to figure out if ya ever see me...(5'5", 46" chest and wide shoulders)...lol

When i traveled for walmart doing remodels my boss called me Stumpy one day and my roommate kept callin my by it so i just stuck with it.

its nice have headroom in the MJ also...lol

Mine's pretty easy. When I got on the net in '96 with my Webtv (had no computer experience and still have no training yet I keep the computers at work up and running) Canuck was taken (I"m from Canada) and Carnut was already taken, so I blended the words to get Carnuck.

If you do a google search, you will find only 1 other person (who's claiming that to be their name and they've been pissed with me ever since, sending about 200 virii a year trying to infect my computer)