Millennial turds

shelbyluvv

This just proves that kids today are not made the same as when I grew up. I was born Dec 16 1974.  Here is an example of what a "tolerant Hillary supporter" does when they are presented with verbal confrontation.

I went to Johnson Valley on Nov 18th to attend a weekend Jeep event. We took our Cummins and camper instead of tenting it with the MJ. While in camp the discussion turn political and a 22 year, sagging pants, Hillary supporter got his feels hurt. He didn't like the fact that I called him out for not signing up for the Selective Service. He took that as a chop to his manhood, which he should have. As the bigger man and not wanting my new wife see me beat this turd's @$$ all over the desert I walked away and put my bride to bed. We then hopped in a Jeep and took a ride into the night. While we were out my wife herd someone messing with the truck and thought it was me. It wasn't. We left the truck hooked to the camper all weekend and never moved it. We packed up and left mid Sunday morning to head home. We made it 21 miles before the Cummins started missing and knocking like hell. I pulled over and had her towed home. I started all the basic trouble shooting and determined I had a bad injector. The wife asked if that kid might have messed with the truck. I pulled a fuel sample and it had water in it. Ok, maybe we got bad fuel when we filled up Thursday. I called and filed a claim and sent her to the dealership for an inspection. They found the water AND sugar in my tank. When they did the compression test #4 had no (zero) compression. The knocking was the piston exploding and taking out the block. I got word yesterday that my truck is a total loss. SUPER! 144K on an 07 5.9 Cummins and she has to be scrapped.

Boys and girls, let this be a lesson to you. The days of going toe to toe with a man are long gone. These punks today will hide in the shadows and be cowards like they are.

RIP Buffy, you were a great truck and I will miss you every day.

10263995_10201957036514620_8061311747371

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No insurance on the truck?  That is vandalism which is all that Hillary supporters know how to do. I am your age (just about) and have it out many times lately with them, some older ones also. You should carry some crayons, hot coco and a crying blanket to sooth there feelings.

ALSO, GET THE HELL OUT OF KALIFORNIA.

The days of going toe to toe with a man are long gone. These punks today will hide in the shadows and be cowards like they are.

Self-centered cowards like this have been around forever in every generation. Now that I'm older and a slight smidgen wiser, I just avoid / ignore these clowns whenever I can because there is nothing you can do to change it. It is what it is. Sorry this happened Bo.  

A most excellent quote from a most excellent CC member:

The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.

- Socrates (470-399 BC)

The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.

- Socrates (470-399 BC)

"plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose"

("the more things change, the more they stay the same")

- Jean-Baptiste Alphonse Karr, 1849 (1808 - 1890)

I'm not a Hillary supporter. I'm registered for the Selective Service. I don't sit around on social media all day. I have a job. I don't put sugar water in people's fuel tanks. My parents are upstanding people who got where they did purely from hard work. I was born on April 30, 1996.  What does that make me?

That "man" did what he did because he was a cowardly piece of $#!&. When he was born had absolutely nothing to do with it. Every generation so far has been the "worst generation of people ever." That doesn't make what happened to you any less $#!&ty, but everyone who was born around the time he was isn't at fault.

I'm not a Hillary supporter. I'm registered for the Selective Service. I don't sit around on social media all day. I have a job. I don't put sugar water in people's fuel tanks. My parents are upstanding people who got where they did purely from hard work. I was born on April 30, 1996. What does that make me?

That "man" did what he did because he was a cowardly piece of $#!&. When he was born had absolutely nothing to do with it. Every generation so far has been the "worst generation of people ever." That doesn't make what happened to you any less $#!&ty, but everyone who was born around the time he was isn't at fault.

I agree 100% there are a lot of 20yr old young men that work for the railroad that are an outstanding contribution to society I deal with them daily, every generation was the worst compared to the previous, the one I love most is "all the signs are pointing to it the world is about to end" lol I never discuss religion or politics with anyone period just too much drama

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I turn 20 next month and will admit that I am sickened by the fact I'm included in the "millennials". I can not express how often I get into arguments with people my age because of their immaturity and lack of respect. Do you know what I get told? I get told that "i had it easy growing up" compared to them. Funny part is they grew up in the rich part of town and their parents still pay their bills and I had to get a job at 15 because my dad was sick. I now have 3 vehicles paid for by myself and pay my own bills. Most of them are in college for some useless new age degree. But anyways. I hate that happened to you, I've had people vandalize my stuff before and it really sucks that you just have to deal with the damage yourself

I guess I am different.  I would hunt that little POS down and beat the teeth out of his skull.......

I spent the last 30 years of my life in a profession where every day I dealt with idiots. Had to be careful what I said, how I reacted to things etc.

guess what....I retired last January.  I left my filter and my good nature on the floor of the PD when I left.  Somebody does that to my vehicle?   They better not ever let me find them or see them again.

I have been in the Marine Corps for almost 24 years. I have seen my share of great young men and women. I have also seen some I would not even consider calling a man or women. Not all 20 somethings are bad. Finding a grown man in his 20s in SoCal is few and far between. They out there, but they are as rare as a green 92 Eliminator.

Those of you who are adults and are still "a man of your word" thank you! You're a dying breed...

The days of going toe to toe with a man are long gone. These punks today will hide in the shadows and be cowards like they are.

Self-centered cowards like this have been around forever in every generation. Now that I'm older and a slight smidgen wiser, I just avoid / ignore these clowns whenever I can because there is nothing you can do to change it. It is what it is. Sorry this happened Bo.  

- Socrates (470-399 BC)

X TWO

Bo, Sorry you ran into the chumps.  Sorry People are all over the place, in all kinds of places, at all kinds of times.  They support all kinds of political view points -  as you know.

I am sad to see this happen to that Dodge truck.  You took good care of it and it showed when I saw it a couple of years ago.

Did you price out what it will take to fix the engine?

What happened sucks and is inexcusable.

But why scrap the truck?  I've seen complete common rail engines (turnkey complete) for only $4-5k.  I've got two VP44 complete engines and I'm porbably going to try to get $2500-3000 for them.  The rest of that truck is way too clean to give up on.

I don't think we have to worry about being overrun with millennials on the forums (I'm speaking of the mentality, not the age group as a whole). Anyone who willingly obtains a MJ and takes on the burden of building it up and keeping it running is not likely to be the type who would sabotage someone's vehicle. They're the same kind of crazy as we "more experienced" types are.

My personal opinion is that this millennial mentality is the result of the many "parents" now who are more concerned with being their child's friend than with the child's development as a functioning person. They refuse to accept their responsibility to instil a sense of right and wrong and the concept of personal responsibility in their sons and daughters. These young "adults" have grown up thinking that you don't have to excel or even try hard because the world owes you everything you may want. And, our once great education system has been severely damaged by those "educators" who are more concerned with social skill development, political correctness, and not being held accountable for their failure to educate young people.

Maybe I'm sounding like an Olde Phart and maybe that's because I are one, but it's a fact that we value the things we've worked for more than the things that are just handed to us.

That being said, I'm sorry to hear about your truck and the chicken$#!& way in which you lost it, Bo. Glad you've found a good replacement.

Illegitimati non carborundum.