what did you do to your MJ today?

JeepcoMJ

Hauled my TJ axles (both the bent LPD30 and the new HPD30 that I'm replacing the bent one with) to a friends house so he could cut the tube off to get the axle shaft out of the bent one and he's going to do the regear for me.

Sw2

Well it was really slow so I slapped a little blue striping tape on it to break up all the solid color.

Image Not Found

That looks pretty good. :thumbsup:

umm.

yuck.

what on earth made you think that orange and blue go together? take it off...mark it black instead of blue, and you'll have a good looking truck

Well it was really slow so I slapped a little blue striping tape on it to break up all the solid color.

Image Not Found

That looks pretty good. :thumbsup:

umm.

yuck.

what on earth made you think that orange and blue go together? take it off...mark it black instead of blue, and you'll have a good looking truck

I like it. :cheers:

switched speakers and head units between the 67 and the comanche so the junky system is in the 67 for when it gets sold and the good system is in the jeep for now. now i just have to find a place to mount the amp and subs :dunno:

last sunday: finally did the bucket seat swap. stripped off all side mouldings. removed grille and all front trim pieces, sprayed em all black to match the truck. finally replaced the busted p. side bumper end cap. today: ordered the clear corner lights, a grant signature series steering wheel and the horn button that says jeep on it. also ordered the remote for the radio cause that broke a while ago.

lhttp://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r2/wayneb0420/198681_101.jpg

So where can I get that sticker? I'm swapping in a Mopar V-8 with Mopar Performance parts?

Today I did some welding on my left wheelwell and will be working on it more tomorrow.(I mean later this morning) :roll: . Hopefully I will finish it so I can post pictures later today. :D

I worked on the figuring out the mounting locations for a pair of 4" lift Rubicon Express YJ 4" lift leaf springs I'm swapping in front.

I emptied my entire tool shed out onto the back lawn last night. It looked like a flea market threw up out there, then threw 20% away, 20% on a pile for recycling steel/aluminum, 20% in the back of my truck for a friend's parts lot because it's all xj/mj parts nobody will want (like 4 airbag sensors for xj's, and a full turd-brown interior for MJ). The rest is staying, as it's parts for the XJ that I need to get installed, right next to parts for the MJ that aren't ready to be installed yet, all surrounding my riding mower.

Anyway, the reason I did it, was that I needed space to safely store the rest of my parts that aren't ready to go on the 'manche, so I can get my garage cleared out...so I can take more MJ stuff apart...so I can eventually start putting MJ stuff back together.

It is good to be Spring!

Replaced the springs and sway bar end links and Rust Bullet'ed the axle while I was at it. I knew for a while that one of the springs was broken and the sway bar link broke last week. Turns out both springs were bad.

mjsprings1.jpg

mjsprings2.jpg

lhttp://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r2/wayneb0420/198681_101.jpg

So where can I get that sticker? I'm swapping in a Mopar V-8 with Mopar Performance parts?

Today I did some welding on my left wheelwell and will be working on it more tomorrow.(I mean later this morning) :roll: . Hopefully I will finish it so I can post pictures later today. :D

I worked on the figuring out the mounting locations for a pair of 4" lift Rubicon Express YJ 4" lift leaf springs I'm swapping in front.

i'm not sure where to get the sticker, i saw that on some random photobucket album looking at dodge stuff.....