How old are you?

Minuit

CC Age Distribution  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

2. 2. Were you a CC member before you turned 18?

Just something I was a little curious about. I've noticed recently that a LOT of members, including some very prolific and productive ones, are very young. As in, not old enough to have their driver's license yet.

I don't mind answering my own question. I'll be 25 in April, and I had just turned 16 when I joined. I didn't post anything that was actually helpful to anyone for a while after that, and I always felt like I was the only young person. Now that I'm well on my way to being a crotchety old bastard myself, it seems opposite now.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Minuit said:

Just something I was a little curious about. I've noticed recently that a LOT of members, including some very prolific and productive ones, are very young. As in, not old enough to have their driver's license yet.

Wonder who your talking about :roflmao:

3 minutes ago, olddude said:

I don't care how old you are, I am 78 and I learn something new every day, especially on this site.

This. We all have something that we can teach somebody, and we have a whole lot more that we can learn from other people.

5 minutes ago, JStone said:

Turning 26 Sunday. Man.. This is a surprising thread!

Happy early birthday! Hopefully I will remember to wish you a happy birthday on Sunday too! :roflmao:

1 minute ago, eaglescout526 said:

Dang. Quite of few of y’all are the close to the same age as me and I had no idea!

You're older than I thought you were. I always thought you were closer to my age (maybe 20)

These trucks even make me fell old a little bit. When I was born, my truck was only 15 years old. Now its 32. That seems like a long time.

Looks like I am on the upper side of the age range (56). Joined back in 2013 ish finished first build in 2014/15. Was out of the group until December when I picked up the 87 Pioneer and the 86 XLS.

Still learning and appreciate all the knowledge no matter where or who it comes from.