How old are you?

Minuit

CC Age Distribution  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

2. 2. Were you a CC member before you turned 18?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, eaglescout526 said:

But my old soul makes me act older than I am. 

Dang young whippersnappers. I feel like that just comes with driving and owning these trucks.

2 minutes ago, Jesse J said:

and as brotherly love always goes it is always just a little to much:roflmao:

Hey, at least he's on Guam so he can't give you a swirly or something :roflmao:

Just now, 89 MJ said:

Dang young whippersnappers. I feel like that just comes with driving and owning these trucks.

Hey, at least he's on Guam so he can't give you a swirly or something :roflmao:

phew I am safe..... for now. but that's not going to stop him from giving me crap that I took a while to get a tiny little screw out:roflmao:

Just turned 27 a few weeks back... That is strange to write, I am approaching 30 and it pains me...

I voted no on if I joined CC before I was 18. I may have joined before then under a different user name but I was extremely active in Cherokee Forum and a now defunct forum Cherokee Tech.

I bought my first Comanche when I had just turned 18 though. 

1 hour ago, olddude said:

I don't care how old you are, I am 78 and I learn something new every day, especially on this site.

:yeahthat:

I'm not quite 78 but I'm "over 30" by a bit.  I was driving when the Comanche was introduced.  And we certainly didn't have Comanche Club, much less the entire internet back then.  Which is good because there's no evidence of me being a dumb kid from back then. :))

I like being able to share the few things that I know when I can and I like learning new stuff as much as I can.  There's always something new to learn no matter how old you are.

Man I thought I was on the "younger" side! Some of y'all couldn't even wipe your own a$$ before I was driving. I'm 35 and will be 36 on the 17th. Age is just a number to me, still manage to do dumb stuff and not act mature, although kids have curtailed majority of those shenanigans.  

1 minute ago, Smokeyyank said:

Man I thought I was on the "younger" side! Some of y'all couldn't even wipe your own a$$ before I was driving. I'm 35 and will be 36 on the 17th. Age is just a number to me, still manage to do dumb stuff and not act mature, although kids have curtailed majority of those shenanigans.  

forget wiping your @$$ I wasnt even conceived.  

6 minutes ago, derf said:

That's nothing compared to some of the stuff we did when we were kids.  :peep:

Story time? I love hearing some of my great-grandpa's stories that he tells us from when he was young (late 40s, early 50s). Yes, I know that you are not that old. 

3 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

Story time? I love hearing some of my great-grandpa's stories that he tells us from when he was young (late 40s, early 50s). Yes, I know that you are not that old. 

On the advice of counsel I decline to answer because I feel my answer could tend to incriminate me.

58 minutes ago, 89 MJ said:

You'd be surprised just how capable a wheeling vehicle a 4 speed VW Rabbit can be.  And how easily you can remove the entire exhaust system in one shot, lol.  

24 minutes ago, mjeff87 said:

You'd be surprised just how capable a wheeling vehicle a 4 speed VW Rabbit can be.  And how easily you can remove the entire exhaust system in one shot, lol.  

Hmmm, this sounds exciting.