Street Comanche #12

ogjeep

Hey there friends. I've been on Comanche club as mostly a lurker since 2011. I've got my first comanche in 2008. Ive had way over 10 since then. I have always searched for my own Street comanche. And this year I was fortunate enough to scoop up Number 12 from a loving family who have had it since about 1993. 

The truck was sitting about 3 years when I got it.

C303 connection was unplugged and the clutch and brakes need to be bled. 

When I saw it for sale I immediately called and put money down sight unseen. Best decision ever. I dropped everything and drove 8 hours from vegas to northern California and picked it up. The family was very happy it went to a true comanche enthusiast who plans to restore it. 

Its absolutely rust free. Like brand new underneath.  Has 15x,xxx miles. It's missing the 1 rear piece of body kit and the bumper was swapped for one that would tow decades ago. Grill is different and the interior needs to be redone but it's all there. 

So anyways here it is in all of its glory. 

STREET COMANCHE #12 

20190719_203916.jpg

IMG_20190721_095633_649.jpg

20190720_115648.jpg

20190719_203827.jpg

IMG_20190720_204924_086.jpg

20190720_110410.jpg

20190719_215831.jpg

20190720_110420.jpg

20190720_111401.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you got a hold of it!  I was talking to Joey through the sale and answering a bunch of questions for her.  She was very happy to hand it off to you.  Can't wait to see what you do with it.  

On 7/23/2019 at 4:21 AM, whowey said:

Is this one missing the back fairings?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Yes one of them is snapped off that the top. only a chunk of it left. I need to find some replacements. 

16 minutes ago, ogjeep said:

Well i plugged back in the C303 Connection and it must love me because it fired right up. New fluids and tires and it will be road ready. 

U might need a good tune up after been sit for 3 years 

Just now, MJXJjeepguy said:

U might need a good tune up after been sit for 3 years 

don't worry, its getting everything. Its going to be a show truck. You will be able to eat out of the engine bay. 

Awesome.... I should of jumped on the one out here in Richmond a few months ago. I offered 8oo for it, but they end up giving it to pick and pull in Sac.. Sripped to the bare bone by now,, Good luck with it! and COngrats!

7 minutes ago, sammullins2@gmail.com said:

Which part is missing on street comanche?

It's missing the 1 rear piece of body kit and the bumper was swapped for one that would tow decades ago. Grill is different and the interior needs to be redone but it's all there.

8 minutes ago, Gjeep said:

I don't think any street comanche's were lowered from the factory. 

Well that is possible if u look in google by " street Comanche" u will see a few pic of SC and it look lowered than what it suppose to be, my guessing is SC with higher number 100 change into lowered in later of number like earlier number from #1 i would said probably stock height and late number like maybe after #50? Or whatever change to lowered? But again i just guessing. :dunno: