your favorite youtube channels

Pete M

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started my own YouTube channel this year. I'm always in my shop working on something, so I figured I'd start filming it into a "DIY" series of sorts. Mostly MJ projects for the next month, then some really cool ones: Building your own PVS14 night vision goggles, building and MJ bed offroad trailer/camper, and a fun one I'll just title "3rd world welding lenses - put to the test".

https://youtube.com/@angryasianfab

• 7 months later...
21 hours ago, pizzaman09 said:

My top two favorite YouTube channels:

Bad Obsession Motorsports with their Project Binky build.  It's the most impressive car build in history with lots of great British humor.

Mark Felton for great history videos.

I had to unsubscribe from their channel after they started to deviate away from Project Binky. Seems like they started on other projects to generate revenue after Binky was 'almost done'. Not sure what became of that. Google search isnt showing a finished Binky 

2 hours ago, jeff351 said:

I had to unsubscribe from their channel after they started to deviate away from Project Binky. Seems like they started on other projects to generate revenue after Binky was 'almost done'. Not sure what became of that. Google search isnt showing a finished Binky 

Yeah, I'm patiently awaiting their next Binky video, as it's always been ridiculously random when they put out a video.  I also quite enjoyed the escargo series when they were running that.  Some of their other videos are a bit less interesting, particularly the racing videos.

• 1 month later...

BLEEPING JEEP for obvious MJ reasons.

GRIND HARD PLUMBING COMPANY builds wacky and cool stuff. I've been watching more recently.

MORR, FAB RATS and etc, you know the ones we all know and enjoy. 

I've been filming for the past year and my videos are getting better. Next year will be full of fun stuff. 

Mine is

BLACK AND BLUE GARAGE 

• 3 months later...