**OFFICIAL MJ'S EARNING THEIR KEEP THREAD**

Jeepcom23

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, EvilMJ said:

Does this count?  Hauling off a 'heavy' load of recycling to keep the wife happy lol.  We don't have curbside out in the middle of BFE.

MJ-RECYCLE.jpg

My truck looks like this almost every Saturday heading to the "dump". If I can't burn it, it gets hauled off.

52 minutes ago, High2by said:

My truck looks like this almost every Saturday heading to the "dump". If I can't burn it, it gets hauled off.

lol. Mine too.  We bought the neighbors house when he died to keep out the crackheads, but inside it already looked like a crackhouse! lol.  I have burned and hauled and cut and burned... I can't remember how much anymore.  The pic below is just a sample.  That room has been totally gutted - even had to replace the floor joist and outer wall plate!

shugshak.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

thecodemonk - That's a hell of a load and it looks like you have some work ahead of you.  Good luck.

I noticed the cleats on the side of your bed.   I have what looks like the same ones on mine.   Do you know what they are from?   I've "assumed" they are off of boat as I know 2 of the previous owners of mine were big into boating.   They might also just be aftermarket items for any pickup truck.  I took mine off when I had the bed Line-xd and couldn't wait to put them back on.  I'm sure they're not original but I like the look and they're handy.

Here's mine with a much lighter load ...  

picture.php?albumid=5837&pictureid=81048

Mine came with the truck when I bought it. From how they're installed, I assume they're aftermarket from the 90s. I'm missing a few and will probably change them out for a rub rail like the ones in the H3RESQ build and get the same functionality with the bonus of it being armor.

https://comancheclub.com/topic/27668-h3resqs-dream-mj-the-build-continues/?do=findComment&comment=396283

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I got mine with the vehicle too and I think you're right (aftermarket).  Rub rails is a good way to go for many reasons and probably a lot easier on your clothes - lol.   I've caught my shirt or jacket on those cleats many times but fortunately haven't ripped anything up … yet.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...