Announcement.

eaglescout526

This is hard to say..... I loved working at the dealer.....sad to say they let me go due to this damn virus. Thanks China for eating bats....

If you need a VIN decoded for any MoPar vehicle, now is the time. If you need a part, well I can do my best to help. 

I am keeping a positive attitude on this and hoping I will return to the dealer as I loved working there and helping you guys get what would be not easily obtainable parts. Now I’m not asking you guys to help me by buying my parts for sale and what not. But I ask that my fellow members who do have dealer access to assist me in the mean time. 

We we shall see what the future holds. Looking back, Little Red wouldn’t be what she is right now if it wasn’t for working at the dealer. 

1 minute ago, Farias said:

Can someone help me decode my vin#? Thanks in advance 

JTMU6417HT137845 

1987 2wd short bed auto 

post up in the registry and someone will get one for you

Sorry to hear about that I know you liked your job. I can take care of the build sheets,I probably won't be as fast as you on some of them. Keep your spirits up this will all hopefully come to a plateau soon. I'm guessing they will be calling you back soon enough, believe me I know it's hard hireing a good parts guy. I've tried many time about only succeed a few.

1 hour ago, jdog said:

while the seats out steam your carpets.

Lol I did that already. Think page five or six of my build. 

Thank you guys. I do appreciate all the positivity for this. Probably might talk to AMC salvage and see if I can just hang out there for a few weeks and work with them. 

I still do currently have access to all my dealer stuff like the catalog but I don’t know for how long. Will update when I do lose it. 

And thank you JMO for helping out. 

You'll be back in the dealer again in no time.   Just last year 17Million new automobiles were sold.   The annual rate right now?    I'd guess 3-4Million.   It will be back to 17 Million again soon, so just hang in there and keep up the good attitude.

I very much appreciate your help as well.

Care to do a vin decode?   1JTHL6511HT008079

Just now, WesD said:

You'll be back in the dealer again in no time.   Just last year 17Million new automobiles were sold.   The annual rate right now?    I'd guess 3-4Million.   It will be back to 17 Million again soon, so just hang in there and keep up the good attitude.

I very much appreciate your help as well.

Care to do a vin decode?   1JTHL6511HT008079

is it for an MJ or "other"?

Sorry to hear this!

The current state of affairs sure has EVERYTHING messed up. 

Don’t loose sight of what matters most, I’m sure that your work ethic will have made a lasting impression. I’ll bet that they didn’t let you (and others) go without a heavy heart. 

Chin up!