so what projects are y'all working on?

Pete M

Built a new desk with a lot more space on it...it's not complete yet (still have a hutch to build to raise the monitors and give me room for the keyboard on the desk itself), but it's getting there.  

MlyB2rU42aX_1clTkO5wgNKC_YNo6CbbYyJQWoKvO508UBCGiyohkO_QGV_tKs9z-fEiPqP9ohlbx8CFLygCb_gWBnHglbE89CgxNEXAlCzVDdksb9lNxgSEQpCYqD6k3ff4KsHptHKrQgbTUfe4K8Bz0zSxQUbNjLopNxaTdzdutveGstENmj2q5GndkblgTELdNbG6kut5_KayaQhwcY7p-hhWuBLlUk6MpSEq0dUxIwSsf0Qp0ASAYipkE5rt28vBOhup53RMs-vCSs_vUCOeTUAEOT19oYcOAZlVrNRVJMVR-IBLK12tPHhCCT0ccNE9-5Oi_qbEZFk8bbnoGM8lrJdpTM6z93zHRLciLL73QynCHzNuQWGsT8OsfEXK1YVMNYFoorVYhoNwSnRwyiLeQnvZgCVwpUMZDKDgnKWtobCwStmBlVauE06lz76ofHbpktbs5fSMJyt9KItw-xQIQx1x4dDS2xIsgQNZP2lezw1lUvpQrtGlpAAJf3aUDRXPtdxqgNn98isuhtO2y3w71AGfN1vQZG7hwh4F5LsP4cLF17WJDAICLUzB6zN1bORpEonnBFpSkl9yOTNgPlU0DgiL_TZzpIchFNTF9ecQW6qOUdpzLhnFkdUcZMCwq7aCR6Oehcu7YINxp5Fg_rzPtKZIHALnK8ibiGcDNgBGNDllOR6EPlEr00aTXg=w958-h719-no?authuser=0

Otherwise, got lights in the shop and a "big boy" welder plug added in there for one day in the future, when I have a welder that requires more than a 120 plug.

"need" is probably too strong a word, but we only have a heat pump at the house and it gets dang cold in that big room (an addition) fed by a single duct (seemingly added as an afterthought to the original hvac system) surrounded by single pane windows on 3 walls when the temps drop below freezing.  :L:  especially if the power goes out during a freak ice storm.  :(  that night suuuuuuucked.  My grandfather was still here and keeping him warm was a challenge.

also wood stoves look/smell/sound cool when you get a fire going :D  

19 hours ago, Pete M said:

couldn't resist setting the stove in place (and slapping a 4ft pipe on it) so we could get a feel for how it's all coming together. :D 

20201218_210247.jpg

sweetness. did good Pete. damn stove pipe looks to big for the stove. wheres that heat reclaimer?? 

1 hour ago, MiNi Beast said:

sweetness. did good Pete. damn stove pipe looks to big for the stove. wheres that heat reclaimer?? 

that's just the triple wall I have on hand.  it'll be single wall up to the ceiling and triple from there up to the tippy top.  no reclaimer since this is not a primary heat source of the house, more of just a neat ambiance thing in the sunroom that takes the edge off in the wintertime. :L: 

• Pete M changed the title to so what projects are y'all working on?