annual bills coming due

Pete M

if anyone was thinkin' they'd like to donate a few bucks to the site, now is the best time. :thumbsup:  our annual expenses are a tick over 98 bucks and due in 2 weeks.

paypal ID is: comancheclub@hotmail.com

or message me for a street address if you prefer old-school.

yup, everything that's beyond my costs for stickers/shipping goes towards the CC bills (magnets/cards/website fees/etc) :thumbsup:  it varies wildly as to what that donation is and how often it happens.  most donate enough to cover my expenses plus a buck or 2, some fail to send anything :hmm: .  occasionally I get a big donation of $20 or more.   :cheers:   in the end, I barely pay attention to the numbers.  if there's money in the coffers, awesome.  if I have to add in my own money to cover things, I do. right now there is $43 in the CC account.  

yup, everything that's beyond my costs for stickers/shipping goes towards the CC bills (magnets/cards/website fees/etc) :thumbsup:  it varies wildly as to what that donation is and how often it happens.  most donate enough to cover my expenses plus a buck or 2, some fail to send anything :hmm: .  occasionally I get a big donation of $20 or more.   :cheers:   in the end, I barely pay attention to the numbers.  if there's money in the coffers, awesome.  if I have to add in my own money to cover things, I do. right now there is $43 in the CC account.  

Thats disappointing to hear that some people don't pay when wanting CC swag......That means the people that donate are paying for someone else to benefit with out spending a dime. 

it's far more important to me that everyone that wants a sticker gets a sticker than worrying about the nickles and dimes or whether or not someone remembered to send a check.  it's not like this is a business or anything, just an addiction, I mean hobby.  :D 

My accounts are a bit low but i sent what i could. CC has helped me tremendously over the years. And if it where the for CC i wouldn't have appreciated the MJ as much as it should. Thanks Pete! And a tip of the hat to the Mods that help run the forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't want to think about (but I can imagine) what state my MJ(s) would be in if not for CC. I'll throw a few bucks your way for sure next time I get paid.

I'm right there with minuit! I'm gonna throw some bucks your way next paycheck!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...