• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hitches for $175 Until the 20th!

This is kind of a feeler to see mow many more sets of mounting plates i should order for the future. I've already sold 120 hitches and it seems thr more i post about them the less people need them. So I'm not sure if I've fulfilled most of the need snd only need to order one more round of parts or if I should just keep ordering them as regularly as always...

You guys have been awesome!

I need to figure out an easy and quick way to go thru and map out where all my hitches have gone!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I have parts to build 4 more hitches right now while waiting on more parts.

I have no idea when new parts are coming, work is so far behind that all my stuff got put on thr back burner, as usual.

So on these 4, for black Friday, ill do $155 plus shipping. Sale ends Monday at 11:59 pm, if there's any left by then.

Currently I don't have this sale posted on Facebook and probably won't until Friday of there's any left. So get em while you can!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

With steel prices skyrocketing and tubing getting harder to get in a hurry, I'm finally going to have to raise the price a little on my hitches. Tubing has doubled in price since January 2020. I've talked about it for 2 years now but have kept them the same price to help you guys out. And I will just a little bit longer!

Until the end of April, all orders placed ill honor the $190+ shipping price. May 1st ill have to raise the price to $215+ shipping, unfortunately.

I'm at about a 3-4 week build time right now and will fluctuate with orders.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

UPDATE: I'm about to order more side plates and tubing.
Prices have doubled since the last time I ordered any so that unfortunately means prices have to go up again. Not much though but it still sucks.

Hitches will now be $230+ shipping. Up $15 from the precious price.

My question now is; how many more do I order? I usually order 20 at a time so far that has lasted a few months. But I have sold enough hitches and parts for 180 comanches.
How many more people need them? Now or even just a thought for in the not so distant future.

I'll be posting here and Facebook to kinda get a count. If I need more than 20 then I might order more, if only 3 people acknowledge these posts then I might only order a few for now.
I just don't want stock sitting around.

Just post here on your thoughts and if you'd want a hitch sometime, basically "claiming" one before I decide to stop making them or the prices get too high to be worth it

Thanks guys.

21 minutes ago, krustyballer16 said:

Just post here on your thoughts and if you'd want a hitch sometime, basically "claiming" one before I decide to stop making them or the prices get too high to be worth it

Thanks guys.

I definitely still need/want one!

Ok, I have enough parts to build 2 more hitches.

The big issue right now with ordering more is that ¼" material is very scarce around here. I work at a pretty big fab shop and they are having an extremely hard time getting any material at all for contracted jobs. So my little job gets out on the back burner like usual. So I'm the last to get the material I need. I ordered more parts about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet so not sure how much longer it will be until more parts are cut for me. So these 2 may be it for a few weeks or months.
And the price will be going up to $230 still.

I'll wait a few days before I advertise these on Facebook.

Thanks for the support guys.

(Having the same issue for seat brackets too. I have 5 sets of them left for right now)

• 1 month later...
I'd like to buy a hitch if I can. Been wanting one for a couple years just realized last night that you make them. 
I've got one left for the year. It's already built. I can ship after payment. Message me on here or Facebook messenger :Brandon Scarbrough