• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd do Krusty a favor and leave a review here on the hitch. I got mine in packaged really well on a nice wooden pallet.20211104_205443.jpg.9da00579312b3569c5db647ea885bd37.jpg

Now as he'll tell you they don't come painted and I actually appreciate that because it would let you color match it to the truck. I went with plain primer and gloss black. Now i will complain about ups being a bunch of sissies because that yellow tape you see all over it is a warning that products weighs over 70lbs. The only reason thats a problem is because it was pain to remove. Anyone with common sense would look at a steel hitch and say thats gonna be heavy.20211107_134537.jpg.8c0265f0cd2f9bc364275c3db9ba9207.jpg

Now I wound up taking mine to a shop to be installed because my exhaust had to be reworked and I didn't want fight with it to install it with my exhaust in it's original place.776337815_20211111_163859(1).jpg.b81a5223fdc4ed237a2d03e5ae5e9c46.jpg

In overall conclusion I would definitely order another one. It's a really high quality hitch that I'm convinced would rip the truck in two before it'd break. Price was about average to me for what I would expect a store bought hitch to cost if you could find one. The one complaint I have is that the bolts sent with the hitch to me aren't worth having. I'd only use grade 8 bolts on a hitch so if it was me I'd replace those bolts as soon as I got the hitch. I'd highly recommend one though if you're looking. I couldn't be happier with mine. The truck just looks better with it on there.20211203_181122.jpg.dd566b5504254657bfd1941a8a207978.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, krustyballer16 said:

So hopefully in the next few weeks I csn scrounge up enough money to get a batch of hitch plates and seat brackets made!

Just in case I'm no longer working at my current job where I get this stuff made at...

Definitely ready for a hitch plate!

I know a lot of people have been waiting....lol

And I guess I should specify because technically all my orders are "prepaid"
But what I mean this time is prepay to order material and parts and then it might take 1-3 months to get everything and get them shipped.

So that's the people I need right now. I'll eventually be able to get stock built up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
@krustyballer16 I am still in the market for a hitch plate if you are making them :L:
With this limited run I'm currently doing, I'm only selling fully built hitches. I plan on ordering another run here soon so I might be able to sell just the plates out of that run

And an update;
I've got one more fully built hitch spot open. Parts were finally sent to laser today. So I'm gonna hopefully shoot for my usual 6 week build time right now with current pre orders already set up

20 minutes ago, krustyballer16 said:

With this limited run I'm currently doing, I'm only selling fully built hitches. I plan on ordering another run here soon so I might be able to sell just the plates out of that run

And an update;
I've got one more fully built hitch spot open. Parts were finally sent to laser today. So I'm gonna hopefully shoot for my usual 6 week build time right now with current pre orders already set up

I need the fully built hitch so sign me up, what do you need from me? @krustyballer16

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...