Me and my dad still have no idea...

Guess you'll just have to donate your truck to me for research purposes so I can fix this problem... Ha.

Haha. Yeah I'll just drive on over for a Saturday cruise from MA. I dunno. Not a big deal to me. I kinda prefer it, doesn't let junk build up between it. Let's you keep it clean.

• 2 months later...

Hey Brandon, are you planning to go to Lebanon, IN next week for the Jeep Frenzy Weekend 2016? Its the 9th-10th. If so perhaps we could work something out on a hitch :brows:

Didn't know anything about it. But I think I'm busy next weekend. I need to get over you guys' way soon. I'll look at my schedule and let you know.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

UPDATE!
FIRST POST EDITED.

PRICE FOR FULL HITCH HAS GONE UP FROM $190+Shipping to $200+shipping.

This is due to UPS not being able to get hitches where they need to go without bending or losing bags of bolts.

This extra $10 is for better packaging to hopefully prevent any damage or loss of items.

It will benefit both myself and you as a customer.

Thanks.

If I've already quoted you a price, it will not change.

Krusty, you are better off using Fedex than United Package Smashers IMO. They have damaged / ruined / lost a lot of shipments to/from me over the years and aren't getting any better. I quit using them a long time ago.

You are better off using Fedex than United Package Smashers IMO. They have damaged / ruined / lost a lot of shipments to/from me over the years and aren't getting any better.

I've heard just as many stories about FedEx as UPS. I know people that work at both. It just comes down to package handlers that "don't get paid" enough so they just throw stuff...

Plus FedEx is further away and their discount isn't as good as UPS.

Yep - of the big 3 (UPS, USPS & FedEx) customer experiences will vary wildly depending on region.  FedEx is absolutely awful for me in my area mainly because their central hub is very far away from my home and packages spend a lot of time being thrown around the truck as the delivery guy runs his route.  USPS is actually the quickest and most reliable for my area...and they deliver on Sundays now, too!

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be all for FedEx and against the rest. UPS has served me well. I guess location and knuckleheads working at said locations can vary. Package handlers get paid decent for the amount of work being done.