I can't wait for these sliders!

I'll throw this out there now... I can't beat Nate's price, shipping costs too much, unless you're ready close then it will be cheaper than Nate's,maybe. But mine are built a little beefier...

And can be changed or "made custom" easier than they can do.

Thanks

I'll throw this out there now... I can't beat Nate's price, shipping costs too much, unless you're ready close then it will be cheaper than Nate's,maybe. But mine are built a little beefier...

Thanks

That's sounds good to me. I was going to pull the trigger on a set from RR for my SB, but since your making them I'll go with yours! I wasn't aware nates made them for a SB?

Thanks

That's sounds good to me. I was going to pull the trigger on a set from RR for my SB, but since your making them I'll go with yours! I wasn't aware nates made them for a SB?

Good deal! It'll be a couple weeks before I'm done with the first set for shelbyluvv

They're taking pre-orders for SWB sliders, apparently: http://comancheclub.com/topic/49350-nates-4x4-swb-sliders/?hl=nates

I saw that. I've had a couple people approach me about them and are waiting on my "prototype" to get done too.

Some people have backed out of their pre-order to wait for mine...

I hated to back out of the Nate's deal but I wanted to support an actual active member of this club. I want to see him start

"Scar Fabrications"

"Chicks dig Scars, Glory lasts forever!"

yessir! 

ive got a sneak peak for you (and everybody else interested) 

BOOM! SWB sliders! well the first step to them. 

I'd love a rear bumper like JCRs MJ rear but more like a step bumper that sticks out farther.

i havent looked real close at their bumpers but I'm sure i could come up with something. 

I'll "notify" everybody again...

I can't beat Nate's prices with shipping included.

It could only be cheaper if you're closer to me...

But I have a few sets going to people that appreciate the work I've done for the hitches and that I'm an actual Comanche owner and jeeper.

I'm not in it to make a killing, just to help fellow MJ lovers out.

I hope everybody understands and are still interested.

The quality of these is just as amazing as the hitches!

I'm waiting to see the round tube steps. :)

I'm waiting to see them on my truck! This whole process has been great. I am glad I went with Brandon's sliders (and rear bumper). I will happily throw a few dollars extra to get a outstanding club member a toe hold. You have everything you need now man. I can't wait to see where you take it.

Good luck and I hope you have all the success you can handle!

I'll "warn" everybody again...

But I have a few sets going to people that appreciate the work I've done for the hitches and that I'm an actual Comanche owner and jeeper.

Your "warnings" are unnecessary as far as I'm concerned Krusty. Your hitches are reasonably priced, well constructed, and most of all you stepped up to the plate and delivered a product that was needed by the MJ community. I'm sure your sliders will be more of the same.   :cheers:

I'm waiting to see the round tube steps. :)

I'm waiting to see them on my truck! This whole process has been great. I am glad I went with Brandon's sliders (and rear bumper). I will happily throw a few dollars extra to get a outstanding club member a toe hold. You have everything you need now man. I can't wait to see where you take it.

Good luck and I hope you have all the success you can handle!

Thanks!

I'm getting super excited to get them done and see them too! I'm hoping to have them shipped by the end of next week. 

and the rear bumper is coming along nicely! 

glad we got together on these projects! got some good ideas and creative juices flowing! got some motivation for this stuff going now!

REAR and FRONT bumpers coming soon, all! 

I'll "warn" everybody again...

Your "warnings" are unnecessary as far as I'm concerned Krusty. Your hitches are reasonably priced, well constructed, and most of all you stepped up to the plate and delivered a product that was needed by the MJ community. I'm sure your sliders will be more of the same.   :cheers:

thanks! 

the sliders are nothing special or new but the QUALITY is there!

once i get some free time at home ill be able to do some bumper and other product designing!