• 2 weeks later...

Well, the laser department at work accidentally re-cut my 20 sets of hitch plates that I ordered and already picked up a couple weeks ago...so now I have enough to build 39 hitches!

So I guess I'm going to extend the $185 price until the end of May to maybe help get some of this inventory sold!

I'm really surprised with the amount of hitches that have been bought since I started! 43 so far!

I'm glad I could help 43 Comanche owners and lovers.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

$185 price is extended until the end of June.

I'm taking a vacation to pigeon forge/gatlinburg and Nashville Tennessee July 10-14. So if anybody needs a hitch around there, I'd throw it in the back of the truck and bring it down. Save you some on shipping....

Would anybody be interested if I build long bed sliders too?

There's 12" more of the slider and round tube material per set so cost would be $20 more per set.... and these wouldn't come with the "step plate covers" (sheet metal with holes cut in them)

• 1 month later...

Would anybody be interested in a hitch/steering box spacer combo for $200?

Trying to think of ideas or incentives to get some hitches moving. I'm sitting on a bunch of brackets and I've started to find other things to use them for like xj hitches. Cut em up and weld them to bolt up to an xj...

When are you gonna sell bolt-in taillight boxes? Haha

if I did not already have steering box spacers it sounds like a good deal.

I also kinda want LWB sliders but I am planning some some frame stiffeners first which slight changes the length that mounts to the frame.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

When are you gonna sell bolt-in taillight boxes? Haha

if I did not already have steering box spacers it sounds like a good deal.

I also kinda want LWB sliders but I am planning some some frame stiffeners first which slight changes the length that mounts to the frame.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I hate building sliders lol but lwb sets can be done, ive got dimensions. And I can shorten the legs. Just need to know the thickness of your stiffeners.

As for tail light boxes, not gonna happen. Too complicated for what I have to work with. Sorry.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ordered my hitch late last week and got it here in a few days! Slapped a coat of paint and bolted right in! Had to use different bumper mount bolt locations but easy peasy!! Looks amazing!! Thanks again Krustyballer16!! Pleasure doing business!!d26ec193d65bae4dd187178ce356fb0c.jpgd2cbdebde995277f510822a1bbcbfead.jpg

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

On 4/6/2016 at 1:21 PM, mikekaz1 said:

kcinYAcl.jpg

I'm not sure what others have done. But for me at least. To properly run that lower bolt to where I felt confident in itself. I had to stack 4 or 5 washers to fill the void between the 2 brackets

On 4/6/2016 at 5:13 PM, krustyballer16 said:

I have no idea.... I have the same brackets and everything. Hmm.... Got me stumped.

Krusty,

What was the resolution to this issue?  Is this a problem that only affects SWB trucks?  Do you include a spacer for the shackle bolt?

His is the only one that's had that issue. Or at least the only one that said anything.

He built his himself with my plates so maybe the plates are a little crooked or something. I'm not sure. Could be his truck.

This only affects SWB with the shackle there. Lwb doesn't use that hole.

I didn't have that issue on my truck... bc3c41065da43c5d2677c64c8fa94d32.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Just from looking at my swb truck, there should be no issue with these brackets fitting.  That leaf spring bracket runs flush with the frame rail.  (eventually I will be able to afford a hitch of my own). 

Yeah I dunno... beats me...  it had to do with my  

Bumper brackets... as they get towards the leaf mount they flange out to kinda sandwich the bracket and bolt on the bottom and side of frame... these are the best pictures  I could just get.

q1lMzx5.jpg

NjqXt9b.jpg

mkCSVGW.jpg