Members Map... New and improved and functional!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Map says too many people are looking at it for free.  They want money.  Sounds like an awesome idea.  Would like to participate.  I am right outside of Elizabeth City, NC.

just great.  photobucket all over again.    they want 200 a year for that map. 

Posted Images

I added a few people who gave their city in the other thread so make sure you aren't already on the map before you add it.

To get the cc picture on there right click your picture and copy the image url, once you add your pin to the map click your name and then go over to the media tab of the entry and paste the link in the url box. 

I'm thinking it should be dynamic to the cc profile picture since is linked to the site.

I'm in, ftpierce just zoom in on the map to your place ( can even do satellite to put the marker on your house). Then click on additions and choose add marker simple, then I put in my username and towards the bottom there's an option for pictures so I uploaded one of the pictures on there.

I'm in, ftpierce just zoom in on the map to your place ( can even do satellite to put the marker on your house). Then click on additions and choose add marker simple, then I put in my username and towards the bottom there's an option for pictures so I uploaded one of the pictures on there.

Sweet, thanks!  :thumbsup: