• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Red Sands, The Wall, The lake, Red Hills, various trails from El Paso to Cloud Croft. 

But not all in my little jeep :) , at least not yet. 

I used to go to the sand drags alot. Not so much right now. I raced the Black Ram 4X4 with a 392HEMI. It has a 426HEMI now :>. 

As soon as I get this jeep running, I'd like to to a ride with the other locals, at least once. 

On that note, this jeep feels like a full size 1 to 1 model. I've replaced the exhaust twice, 3 transmission coolers, 2 different intakes, 2 different batteries, 2 or 3 air filters, 2 sets of headlights, 3 sets of tail lights (I keep finding better sets), 2 radios, 2 water pumps, 2 transmission pans, and a bunch of other stuff... Oh, and I have NEVER even driven it yet! The project is time consuming. And each week, I'll see something new and better. I'll buy it, and install it. I'm guessing it will be driving by the end of the year, or so. :)

Red Sands, The Wall, The lake, Red Hills, various trails from El Paso to Cloud Croft. 

But not all in my little jeep :) , at least not yet. 

I used to go to the sand drags alot. Not so much right now. I raced the Black Ram 4X4 with a 392HEMI. It has a 426HEMI now :>. 

As soon as I get this jeep running, I'd like to to a ride with the other locals, at least once. 

On that note, this jeep feels like a full size 1 to 1 model. I've replaced the exhaust twice, 3 transmission coolers, 2 different intakes, 2 different batteries, 2 or 3 air filters, 2 sets of headlights, 3 sets of tail lights (I keep finding better sets), 2 radios, 2 water pumps, 2 transmission pans, and a bunch of other stuff... Oh, and I have NEVER even driven it yet! The project is time consuming. And each week, I'll see something new and better. I'll buy it, and install it. I'm guessing it will be driving by the end of the year, or so. :)

Nice. I havent been trail riding in a while. I need to get back into it. Let me know if you need any help with your build.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Aledo, TEXAS 3 miles west of Ft. Worth

I am working on a 1990 Automatic, 4.0 engine, A/C, faded red, SWB.

When I bought it it was in a coma but is alive now.

This is the most friendly club on the net!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2020 at 9:01 PM, sammisox said:

Sam 

North Fort Worth

I’m on my first mj and my second Jeep overall. 

I now live in Oklahoma, but I’m back in Texas all the time so I think I’ll still put myself on this thread :L:

Hey, I'm in Denton area! You still around and in the MJ gang? 

• 3 months later...

Jesus

Austin, TX

1991 Pioneer, rest of info in sig

There's a guy that lives down the street that owns a Renix MJ. I haven't approached him cause of Covid but there's two of us that own one within the same neighborhood so that's cool. My jeep is currently in Brownsville TX due to rod knock(still runs!). 

20 hours ago, AdroitKirby said:

Jesus

Austin, TX

1991 Pioneer, rest of info in sig

There's a guy that lives down the street that owns a Renix MJ. I haven't approached him cause of Covid but there's two of us that own one within the same neighborhood so that's cool. My jeep is currently in Brownsville TX due to rod knock(still runs!). 

Send me a private message with an address and I'll send ya out a couple club magnets and you can leave one with his truck. :L: