Texans?

Backdraft

Since the southwest forum is the closest thing Texas halfway fits in, I'd like to start a roll call for all the Texas members out there. Only starting this simply because some of us don't feel like we fit in any of the regional categories due to distance. As an example, I live in eastern Texas and its a day to day and a half drive to what I consider the southwest (New Mexico, Arizona, etc.). So anyway, where are all you Texans and in what part of the state are you? It would be cool if we could organize a type of meet and greet, pow wow, and hopefully a wheeling trip somewhere we can all get to with a fairly short and equidistant drive for each of us.

And to kick it off I suppose I'll start:

Mike BeCraft

1989 Comanche Eliminator

Whitehouse, TX

Who else is out there?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eric

90 4x4

Alpine (near Big Bend Nat'l. Park)

If any of you make it out this way and want info on where to wheel, let me know and i'll hook you up. I have access to lots of private ranch property, not to mention the State and National Parks.

Thanks for the Invite. The wife and I would love to see that part of the state agin.possible in may.

First time in the comanche,would I need anything special to prep the jeep for?

Not really. I own or have access to anything you could possibly need. Most of the area down here has no cell phone signal, so just always have warm clothes, water and food.

Then the obvious other things, and you'll be fine.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...