**OFFICIAL MJ'S EARNING THEIR KEEP THREAD**

Jeepcom23

I don't think that thing would last more than one load of a big rock load Bob. Man I hauled tons and tons of what they call "river rock" down here when we were building rock walls and walkways down the the lake. What a butt-busting job. :ack: The MT springs earned their keep on that job. :cheers:

Said it once, I'll say it again.

That bumper ROCKS. jamminz.gif

Rob L. :bowdown:

X 2:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Need more info on it!

It's stuffed with a Warn 9,000 lb winch and the lights are a glass cover fitted into a rubber casing – never need to worry about them rusting! Same ones you see on most semi trucks… Their wired to come on when in reverse or by the switch.

Said it once, I'll say it again.

That bumper ROCKS. jamminz.gif

Rob L. :bowdown:

I agree, who made that bumper?

Edit: sorry for all the hi jacking.

I wish i could take the credit, but can't... Chris Hoover @ Strongweld.com (Lakewood, WA) does quality work! He's going to be making me some rock rails soon. I'll be sure to post them on my build thread...

:cheers:

• 3 months later...
My MJ did a little more work yesterday,

brought home the best $20 find of the week. jamminz.gif

($20.50 to be exact :yes: )

They're the Teves calipers (instead of the good Akebono's, but I think I can live with them for the $$ ;) )

holy hell, what junkyard are you going to?!

I get ripped for 100-130 for a front axle around here, and I'm only 45 minutes west!

Does it count if I have no pics??? All the hard work my MJ has done, I took no pics of. It has hauled at least 15-20 loads of firewood. Five full loads of bark mulch I got free from work. At least 5 loads of scrap metal...axles, engine etc. It regularly hauls my lawnmower(s) 4-5 x a week. And the PO, a very good friend used it for LOTS of scrap metal runs. The little baby has hauled TONS & TONS ! It is a 2.5l 5spd with 105,000 on the clock. It's the toughest little truck Iv'e ever owend.

• 4 weeks later...

She did a little work for me today. We had a 120' tall pine start leaning precariously close to a road on the front part of the farm. So, she had to go:

large.jpg

The tree was leaning pretty bad on a 10% or so slope. The only way I could fell the pine was between two trees, downhill.

large.jpg

Unfortunately, that's where the brambles were. So, I bucked as much as I could then tied the upper half of it to the MJ and pulled it out of the thickets.

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Here is about half of it ready to be unloaded.

large.jpg