random Comanches found on the internet...

ComancheKid45

I don't know if you knew this, but there was a discussion just going on in another thread about the duallies. first time i've seen the pic of the blue one. i'm pretty sure i've seen the white one before, in addition to the super clean white on posted on the other thread. i wonder if the blue one is an aftermarket kit because the rear fenders have different lines to them than the white one, and the fenders on the white one are identical to others i have seen, so i'm assuming "factory".

Oh, and the camper pic is our own "summerinmaine"'. :thumbsup:

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not factory stuff. Likely 2 different aftermarket manufacturers. :thumbsup:

Ok, backup for a second then. I thought I read on here some time ago when the pic of that nice white one showed up that a 1 ton dually was available from the factory at one time but disappeard almost immediately? :dunno:

Lucy, a-pleeze 'splain it to me.

I don't know if you knew this, but there was a discussion just going on in another thread about the duallies. first time i've seen the pic of the blue one. i'm pretty sure i've seen the white one before, in addition to the super clean white on posted on the other thread. i wonder if the blue one is an aftermarket kit because the rear fenders have different lines to them than the white one, and the fenders on the white one are identical to others i have seen, so i'm assuming "factory".

Oh, and the camper pic is our own "summerinmaine"'. :thumbsup:

no i didnt know, i need to check that out, and yea i knew ive seen the camper one around here somewhere,

Clear Corner markers can be found on Ebay and i agree....that is awesome! :thumbsup:

have u seen any latly? ive been looking since the post and i cnt find any! the cop at school told me just to use amber bulbs and i am fine. but not i can't find the dang clear lens! if anyone finds a set can they please PM me the link? thanks!!! :thumbsup:

idk whose this is but it is really nice! also does anyone knoe where i can get those clear blinker covers? please PM me with a link thanks! jamminz.gif

:agree: looks like it's from overseas somewhere, at least the front plate suggests that.

• 2 weeks later...