random Comanches found on the internet...

ComancheKid45

I always thought it would be a cool conversion, just because it would be different but when I saw these while trolling around NAXJA I changed my mind. Just doesn't work. The body shape does not flow correctly for round headlights.

I give the people who do it props though, would take a fair amount of fabrication to make it happen. Just not my cup-o-tea.

118058620_1020129898406300_7485416247343888619_n.jpgukyfjhklhl.jpg118281033_710561593125750_7789764054719591761_n.jpg

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this one? i wheeled with him/rode in that at tellico 2 years ago. jamminz.gif :D

ive got some of it myself.

(ford explorer flares if you were wondering)

I know this is an old post , But I am really interested in the flares , what year / make is the flares from , I would really like to try this on the front of my MJ

I found this build years ago , on NAXJA ,and could never find it again

Or does anyone have the link to the build thread ?

• 2 weeks later...

That's my old XJ, the front flares are rear flares from a late 90s 2dr ford explorer sport. I reversed them , right rear explorer flare is on the left front of the xj.

this one? i wheeled with him/rode in that at tellico 2 years ago. jamminz.gif :D

ive got some of it myself.

(ford explorer flares if you were wondering)

I know this is an old post , But I am really interested in the flares , what year / make is the flares from , I would really like to try this on the front of my MJ

I found this build years ago , on NAXJA ,and could never find it again

Or does anyone have the link to the build thread ?

• 2 weeks later...

dude, you can't post that without some type of explanation or a link or something?? supercharged 4.0?

Sorry, I didnt even think about a link. So here's a turbo 4.0 to go with it.... second link, lots of pics!

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1020769

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1031285

That pic above is a supercharger from a Thunderbird.

• 2 weeks later...
AZXJs. He was an active member from Oct. 2005 to June 2006, so I'm gonna post pics of his truck.

Dove nose and dove tail.

Changed the website quite a while ago so those links are no longer active..

Here's one of the MJ that I never finished.

Here's some of my current MJ build

:agree: looks like it's from overseas somewhere, at least the front plate suggests that.

Its a Provincial plate from Manitoba :Canadaflag:

I have not seen it personally though. Looks good :thumbsup:[/quote

idk whose this is but it is really nice! also does anyone knoe where i can get those clear blinker covers? please PM me with a link thanks! jamminz.gif

Can anyone tell me what these rims are ? and bolt patteren ? :hmm:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :bowdown: I stumbled across this one. I like it. Everything about it (could do w/o the windshield banner) Love the color. :bowdown:

Set as wall paper now to remind me of how much better my truck WILL look Someday ! :drool: I class as one of my favs ever ! Love it , Girl friend said she'd do without a ring for "alittle while longer ! :rotf:

idk whose this is but it is really nice! also does anyone knoe where i can get those clear blinker covers? please PM me with a link thanks! jamminz.gif

Can anyone tell me what these rims are ? and bolt patteren ? :hmm:

Ravines i believe but both works for MJ´s

don't know the bolt pattern but they fit in MJ´s same as XJ´s