random Comanches found on the internet...

ComancheKid45

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i figured it was something like that, there are no scapes, just impact.

anyone have pics of a rhino lined/linexed com? i don't just mean the bed, i mean the body and cab as well.

seen plenty of other cars and trucks and jeeps, no comanches though.

Look in the Projects Forum for "tough truck", they are bed lining the poor thing.

how are you planning on lining the inside of the uniframe? inside the rockers? at least the floor can be dealt with... assuming it hasn't started rotting already. Our trucks rot from the inside-out. It's hard to combat that. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MUST HAVE DETAILS :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

thats about what i was planning on turning my mj into for lift height but with narrower tires, something in the 38X15.5 range but i just changed my mind... i MUST build this jeeps twin jamminz.gif :bowdown:

I added the photo for ya. :thumbsup:

Found this on the interweb the other day. No story behind it, just a couple images

I want it!!!!!!

According to whitepages.com the phone number on the business window comes us as: Keith's Auto Service Center, 3530 SW Multnomah Blvd, Portland, OR 97219 (503) 244-0379 Give 'em a dingaling and see ifn the owner wants to sell. It does have Oregon plates!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
that yellow one looks like there is fiberglass fenders that can't be stock

There not, they are flared fenders and bedsides. Common use is on prerunners (like the blue one on this page) Nice touch. Looks like a sick truck with motor/tranny combo. Its ugly in my opinion though. Could however look better if it was any color than yellow and had some updated wheel tire package.