random Comanches found on the internet...

ComancheKid45

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thats cool... WTF is that thing????

That thing is a Trophie truck on the build and it really looks awesome!!!

you see a lot of that trucks around here in Baja Mexico; actually there´s a couple of Jeep trucks in competition, one from CTA racing team wich race a modified "Honcho" and one MJ but I can't remember the team...

Coment: Baja 1000 is the second biggest Off road race in the world just behind the Paris-Drakkar races

There are many races along the year but is better to visit in the winter cause´of the high temps we deal with around here

If anyone wants to take closer look and come to see a race i´ll be more than honored to give a tip or two about hotels and stuff like that ; maybe a guided tour or something :thumbsup:

You can find out some more info in this site:

www.score-international.com

jamminz.gif

this is not a MJ but is worth the look

www.fordvehicles.com/f150raptor

About a year ago my brother-in-law kept telling me that he saw a dually Comanche about 30 miles away while driving to a construction site.

I told him that they didn't make a dually truck, so he snapped this picture and brought it to me for proof!!

Dually.jpg

I'm going to try to find it and talk to the owner.....

Where is it located? Hard to tell, but it looks like those might be Missouri plates? I don't know what I would do with it, but if the owner is willing to sell it I may have to consider finding time for a road trip. :yes:

Willy

About a year ago my brother-in-law kept telling me that he saw a dually Comanche about 30 miles away while driving to a construction site.

I told him that they didn't make a dually truck, so he snapped this picture and brought it to me for proof!!

Dually.jpg

Where is it located? Hard to tell, but it looks like those might be Missouri plates? I don't know what I would do with it, but if the owner is willing to sell it I may have to consider finding time for a road trip. :yes:

Willy

id be taking a very long road trip but ill join ya that loooks awsome

Here i managed to get the pics to work...here's 2 shots of it

Image Not Found

I emailed that guy about his truck because he is located only 15 mins away from me, we exchanged numbers and are hoping for a meet and greet sometime soon. Seems like a nice guy and another MJ lover (and a CC member too).

Dually.jpg

Willy

I think its an illinois plate with the blue/white fade:

il5977144.jpg

Rob L.

Dually.jpg

Willy

I think its an illinois plate with the blue/white fade:

il5977144.jpg

Rob L.

It looks like it is not just blue, but blue with a little green.

mo2004.jpg

The truck is somewhere around Potosi, Mo.......

And considering it is located in MO I'm going to stick with my guess. :D :thumbsup:

Willy