random Comanches found on the internet...

ComancheKid45

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1, where did you get that? Although it looks cool as hell, it's gotta be photoshopped. Not enough droop in the rear axle, and hard to believe it would fly that level that far off the ground. And what the hell is on it's windshield? A turkey or something? :hmm: :dunno:

i don't know, looking now it seems pretty real. i've never spent much time photoshopping, but that seems like it'd be a lot of work. i think the 2nd photo was just ironically perfect timing to catch it while flying perfectly level. the nose dive in the water seems real to me. and that weird vertical stripe when you posted it the first time? it's in all 3 in the same place, so i think it's on the lens. :dunno:

looked real to me in the first post.... I think it is funny that alot of people think stuff is photochoped all the time. not just here but on other sites too.

almost makes me wounder if some poples jeeps are real or just pics and they do not even own them.... I take a pic for what its worth. I was not their so I can not tell. but anyone that photochops has moe time on their hands then I do...

Looks like a bird or something on the widshild maybe thats why the guy did not stop for the bump...hahhahaaa

• 2 weeks later...
looked real to me in the first post.... I think it is funny that alot of people think stuff is photochoped all the time. not just here but on other sites too.

almost makes me wounder if some poples jeeps are real or just pics and they do not even own them.... I take a pic for what its worth. I was not their so I can not tell. but anyone that photochops has moe time on their hands then I do...

Looks like a bird or something on the widshild maybe thats why the guy did not stop for the bump...hahhahaaa

damn you. you just let out my secret!

damn you. you just let out my secret!

:yes: Yeah my rig is photochopped as well! :no: