random Comanches found on the internet...

ComancheKid45

To each his own. Jeep made the little sportster in 87 and called it the "Street Comanche". Here's one with the stock suspension. The ground effects are all Jeep. :D

Jeep on!

--Pete

ive never heard of this. what engine is in it? is it just an H.O with a body kit?

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To each his own. Jeep made the little sportster in 87 and called it the "Street Comanche". Here's one with the stock suspension. The ground effects are all Jeep. :D

Jeep on!

--Pete

ive never heard of this. what engine is in it? is it just an H.O with a body kit?

It's just a plain-jane Comanche with some extra plastic trim. Regular ol' '87 renix 4.0L engine and regular ol' suspension. The only differences we can find are the ground effects that were added post-factory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That would be Robert Bryce. He no longer owns that MJ, but it was the original inspiration for my truck. Back in the day (like 10 years ago or so), his truck was about the only MJ project online.

You might still be able to get a hold of him at: ryeguy@bc4x4.com

This was posted over on lostkjs.com. Who ever did the work did a real nice job. That is the same color I want to paint mine.

MJ3.JPG

MJ2.JPG

MJ1.JPG

Ha! Came across my own pictures!

MJ3.JPG
So, somebody beat me to the tail light conversion... WTF... Well, I do have one more trick up my sleeve to make it even better than that MJ!

Did you find 97+ Euro lights?

Hehehe, I will be going with Euro lights.