random Comanches found on the internet...

ComancheKid45

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesnt get delivered until after the 1st of the year. I just won the auction last night. I am getting a D44 for the front and a Ford 8inch for the rear, both locked, have 4.88's and set up for spring over axle...fellow CMSJA member has them.

i prefer the looks of a 4 dr XMJ better, he did a hell of a job with the converion though. way more patience then i would have for the project

true... i started thinking about hte amount of cuts/patches/body work involved because of it being a 2dr... :eek: :eek: no WAY i could do that...

its almost like building a Xota!

i mnot sure if its in here or not, but someone did the same to a 4dr cherokee, looked absolutally amazing. some ppl just seem to have the knack for it i guess. i would love to learn, but you would have to be really dedicated to get it done. the amount of work ppl go thru to have something different is truely amazing.

I think I want to try to clear something up here. I got an email, and in it, I was asked if I had helped build this rig (red 2 door). No, I did not. He built that truck on his own long before I ever met him. He's a body man, etc. as am I. I was just trying to use humor by spoofing the old 6 million dollar man thing. By "we" could build ya one etc., I meant He, I, or maybe even him and I could collaborate to build one. I guess he would be the first choice since he's obviously done it, and done it very well. I do know he has seriously thought of building another one to sell, cause of how many people have expressed interest in his. Anyway, I just didn't want anybody to think I was trying to take credit for something I had nothen to do with. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...