Gas prices

MiNi Beast

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

topped off for 3.15 today, then saw 3.05 like 3 miles later (as is tradition. lol)

come on 2.99!!  you can do it!  I bet the first gas station to break that barrier makes a killing with people flocking to it.  :D 

Drove to Toronto week before last, prices ranged from $1.50 to $1.90. Wild variations with little to no semblance of an explanation, gas stations right next to each other having 10¢ differences in more than a few places. Total cost of the trip from the continental divide in a fully loaded Honda Fit was $302... Really makes me question what I'm doing with a fleet of 30-year-old Jeeps.

• 2 months later...

Traveled last week. Across OH. About $3.65. PA varied, $3.85 to $4.19. MD was around $3.65-$3.79 across the panhandle. I did find $3.56 at Aroura. Yeah, I filled up. Then $3.46 in Elkin WV. Filled. Cheapest I saw was in Western WV, for $3.35. It was about $4.00 in IN and around Cincy.

On 8/19/2022 at 5:58 PM, Pete M said:

topped off for 3.15 today, then saw 3.05 like 3 miles later (as is tradition. lol)

come on 2.99!!  you can do it!  I bet the first gas station to break that barrier makes a killing with people flocking to it.  :D 

And you will buy it at 3.01